CONTEST Paradise Week Day 5: Cleveland Frontline Putter

I would love a new putter! I have a Cleveland wedge and really like it. Love hitting it! Hope I win

My little brother just started golfing and has mostly old clubs, I’d love to give this to him for a stroke of confidence!

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
I do not get a consistent roll with my odessey. I used a Cleveland putter with a set I rented. Best putting ever

All my putters are on notice at all times. Would love to give this tech a try

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

To put it simply, I need help on the green. Game has been improving but struggling with consistency on the green whether it's short putts or lag putting. I've been debating whether to spend some money to try one of the new Cleveland putters which have been very underrated over the years. Definitely want to game the Frontline putter with the new weight in front technology. ????????????????

I would love to win this putter, I haven't gotten a new putter in years, this putter looks very sharp and a great addition to my bag.

I currently use an Elevado and love it and because of that I think a blade with the new tech would be perfect for me to put in the bag and give some playing time.

I used to game the original Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 and man was that soft. Would love to try this one and give Cleveland another go.

Desperate need for a putter upgrade. Still using a hand me down

Based on Jman’s review, how could I not want one of these putters? I have to try them!

Okay THPers we will announce the winner later today.
Man Paradise Week has been fun.

I love Cleveland gear. Need this putter to stop three puts. Let’s go!

There's got to be some tech behind toe/heel weights on the front. Never seen that before, and I never rolled a Cleveland putter before. This tech plus the insert has me thinking that I might have missed something.
Check out the homepage review for a rundown of that tech!

It's the launch of our new forum and we wanted to celebrate, so this week has been Paradise Week! Every day this week we have had a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we have had some fun and special announcements as well. Day 5 is here and it is the final day and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Cleveland Frontline Putter.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908734

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy.
Tell us in this thread, why you want the Cleveland Putter. If you missed our review, you can find it here

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
Never tried a cleveland putter, would love to give it a roll!

The weighted face inserts with the gear effect technology will help my mishits from 3 feet and make more knee knockers.

We announced the winner of this one yesterday everybody.

Back