paranormal activity thread

The strangest thing just happened as I was dozing off here, first off I live in an older building which I have had some interesting things happen in the past. Just now I hear my computer chair make a movement as if someone got up from it, and then I hear footsteps walking away towards the kitchen. The sink turns on and the water must have run for a good 20 seconds not on a high level but a steady stream, then shuts off. I look towards the sink and I can see what appears to be a person. Then it walks back towards the chair and sat down. I am laying in bed a little uneasy to say the least
Is Absinthe legal up there?

I bought a house last year, and the sellers forgot to mention their fathers dead body was on the second floor hallway for at least two months. The only reason we found out was that, when we started tearing down walls and the bathroom, the remains on hundreds of thousands of maggots showed up... I have to say, the specialized cleaning company did an excellent job. I recently spoke to the firefighter who broke down the door years ago and found the remains; apparently there was nothing left of him except his skeleton. There are still people who won't visit my house because of what happened there.

Every now and then, out of nowhere, the doorbell rings. My ex is convinced it's the old occupant and always freaked out when she answered the door and didn't see anything. I suspect there's someone else in the neighborhood with a doorbell operating on the same frequency, but that might be my down-to-earth nature...

i really have no response but "wow".

The strangest thing just happened as I was dozing off here, first off I live in an older building which I have had some interesting things happen in the past. Just now I hear my computer chair make a movement as if someone got up from it, and then I hear footsteps walking away towards the kitchen. The sink turns on and the water must have run for a good 20 seconds not on a high level but a steady stream, then shuts off. I look towards the sink and I can see what appears to be a person. Then it walks back towards the chair and sat down. I am laying in bed a little uneasy to say the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Is it a neighbor or friend ?

Sweet thread here.

We are thinking of buying a house because the family's son died in it and they now spend all their time at their vacation home. It's a 100+ year old house. If we buy it I hope the son doesn't pay a visit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, this one is a block away from our house. We live just a few houses away from the tracks.

Newport Bridge, located in Webster Groves on Newport Ave at the rail road tracks.
The story here dates back to the late fifties or early sixties when a train accident
known as the Tuxedo Train Tragedy killed two children named Jack and Hannah
on their way home from school. Visitors report smelling roses, and the apparitions
of the children themselves have been seen sitting on the bridge with charred
clothing and burned skin. Sometimes burned items such as books or charred
pencils have been found on the ledge of the bridge.

Back