paranormal activity thread

Smooth that story is insane, especially about your girlfriend getting up from bed and doing that crazy stuff. Wow man. Do the spirits every move anything or can you see anything or hear talking? I think if they started slamming doors and turning on the TV I would be really scared.

When my son was 2 and a half years old we were coming back from the park. He pipes up from his car seat in the back seat clear as day, "I remember when you were the son and I was the dad. We lived in Richmond, Virginia," then he promptly fell asleep. I never could get any more information out of him.

Smooth: maybe your GF is a channel? Next time she does that ask her some questions?

Ahh its not that bad now that i'm somewhat used to it, i was certainly terrified in the beginning but, for the wrong reasons. I just had never experienced anything before and, i had seen WAY too many movies where people are possesed and thrown around and even killed by ghosts. She has explained to me that real spirits are not like movie spirits while that kinda haunting can happen the odds of it happening are like a million to 1 and that these spirits will not hurt me. She said they will slap and pinch every now and then but, it wont be too hard and i'm a man so i can suck it up, LOL. I feel better about it all now and, am actually excited about it, i hope i can catch one on camera one of these days although she also told me that i never will they are too smart for that.

Whoa dude, that is some crazy stuff!
I hope you and her last forever, because I'd hate to see what happens if you two split on bad grounds.

When my son was 2 and a half years old we were coming back from the park. He pipes up from his car seat in the back seat clear as day, "I remember when you were the son and I was the dad. We lived in Richmond, Virginia," then he promptly fell asleep. I never could get any more information out of him.

Smooth: maybe your GF is a channel? Next time she does that ask her some questions?

Ahhhhhhhhhh please tell me his eyes were normal.

Love that one.

Smooth - that is some crazy stuff!! I'm going to tell my non-believing husband. Maybe he doesn't believe b/c he's never really known anyone that has had anything like that happen to him. & are the spirits that are around always the same ones? Do they follow your gf around, not just tied to the house?

that gave me chills... hahaha... id rather have my ghost compared to some of you guys
all i have is doors opening and closing
knocking on the walls
stuff moving around
i guess you can say its poltergiest activity ill take that any day over a possession/ channeling/ something speaking to me

Smooth that story is insane, especially about your girlfriend getting up from bed and doing that crazy stuff. Wow man. Do the spirits every move anything or can you see anything or hear talking? I think if they started slamming doors and turning on the TV I would be really scared.

She says they hide her keys or cigs and little stuff like that alot but, i've not noticed anything that i layed down being moved yet. I have not heard footsteps but, i've heard clothes shuffling and, alot of what sounds like fingers tapping impatiently on something. The door has slammed but i've never heard voices or t.v.'s or anything turning on or off. Oh and they moved her fathers lawnmower keys off of a table and neatly layed them on the couch the day before the stroke.

Yea she very much is she told me the next time she was in that state i could find out anything i needed to know. I've been awakened by her like that about 5 times since the 1st time but, i still havent asked nothing. She has read my palm and it was accurate to a T and, she has told me little tidbits of my future and it would happen in the next few days. She said she knows more but, she wont tell me LOL. I'm gonna ask her if i will ever get my H.C. into single digits, LOL.

Lived in a house years ago that a guy had commited suicide in ( I didn't find out until way later) and was asleep in bed one night and felt the bed move like someone sat down on it to the point that I was sleeping on my right side and it caused me to lean to the left enough to wake me up. Jumped up and turned on the light to see the sheet kind of disturbed like some one had sat on the edge of the bed. Don't live there any more.

Smooth - that is some crazy stuff!! I'm going to tell my non-believing husband. Maybe he doesn't believe b/c he's never really known anyone that has had anything like that happen to him. & are the spirits that are around always the same ones? Do they follow your gf around, not just tied to the house?

She says its the same ones in this house and there are 5 of them and only one is mean. She said he is a indian and very angry but, the others pretty much just play games. She said they tone it down when i'm there because they know i'm not ready to handle all of it and, it would really freak me out and most of them really dont mean to scare people. She said once in awhile one will attach itself to her and follow her everywhere but, mostly they stay in their area and, are attached to the area not the person. For instance the spirits that are there now are not the same spirits she experienced when she was growing up in her mom and dads house. I can understand how your husband feels i was the same way until i saw it with my own eyes and even now i tell her maybe we are both just NUTS lol.

Yea she very much is she told me the next time she was in that state i could find out anything i needed to know. I've been awakened by her like that about 5 times since the 1st time but, i still havent asked nothing. She has read my palm and it was accurate to a T and, she has told me little tidbits of my future and it would happen in the next few days. She said she knows more but, she wont tell me LOL. I'm gonna ask her if i will ever get my H.C. into single digits, LOL.
Ask her what you were in a past life. :)

Has she said the same thing everytime smooth? Or different things? what has she said when she wakes up in the middle of the night like that?

Lived in a house years ago that a guy had commited suicide in ( I didn't find out until way later) and was asleep in bed one night and felt the bed move like someone sat down on it to the point that I was sleeping on my right side and it caused me to lean to the left enough to wake me up. Jumped up and turned on the light to see the sheet kind of disturbed like some one had sat on the edge of the bed. Don't live there any more.

reminds me of another thing that happened
i already told this to a few ppl but my cousin was visiting from out of town and she stayed in the same room the renter passed away in
the comforter pulled off of her and she sat straight up ... she felt as tho she had kicked something "solid" sitting on the bed... she slept in the other room after that happened hahaha

Ghost stories going on huh? I was turning channels one Friday night and there is a show that comes on channel 65 (Travel Channel) in Ga. It has dudes chasing paranormal activity in different locations around the country. I'm not sure if it's for real or a staged show but it was kind of comical to me. I suppose it would scare the sh*t out of me if someone grabbed my leg or pinched me at night. I'm not messing with no goblins, no no...

Ghost stories going on huh? I was turning channels one Friday night and there is a show that comes on channel 65 (Travel Channel) in Ga. It has dudes chasing paranormal activity in different locations around the country. I'm not sure if it's for real or a staged show but it was kind of comical to me. I suppose it would scare the sh*t out of me if someone grabbed my leg or pinched me at night. I'm not messing with no goblins, no no...

I'm not sure if I can believe all those shows. I feel for the most part most of them are staged. You aren't actually there so it's impossible to tell. Hey, whatever generates viewers right?

I'm not sure if I can believe all those shows. I feel for the most part most of them are staged. You aren't actually there so it's impossible to tell. Hey, whatever generates viewers right?

You are right buddy.. It's probably addicting to the right audience.

That would be me, I loooove those shows.

You are right buddy.. It's probably addicting to the right audience.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

That would be me, I loooove those shows.

You guys have the travel channel in Florida? I bet if you turn it on you will see some ghost stuff around 09:00 p.m.

Man yeah I gots all de channelz wit my dish. I'll miss ghost hunters tonight, out getting my mardi gras on.

You guys have the travel channel in Florida? I bet if you turn it on you will see some ghost stuff around 09:00 p.m.

yeah i love watching those shows... theyre hilarious

Ask her what you were in a past life. :)

I will but, reencarnation is even harder for me to beleive in and understand than ghosts used to be but, i was for sure provin wrong about the ghosts so maybe its real too.

Holy :poop:!!! Makes the hair on your neck stand up. My nephew used to talk about this little girl that lived at my mom's house. Said she kept asking him for toys. I lived grew up there and never seen anything.

Has she said the same thing everytime smooth? Or different things? what has she said when she wakes up in the middle of the night like that?

Most of the time it is about when her EX beat her, its phrase like "dont hit me again please" or "you will be sorry if you beat me tonight". Last weekend though i woke up to her laughing her arse off i mean she was KACKLIN so loud. Alot of it is her reliving or dreaming about the tramatic experience of that P.O.S. beating her up and, i can put my hand on her and say its ok and she immediately stops. Sometimes it is in a language that i do not understand though and, it sounds like she is having a freaking conversation with someone that i do not see. Those are the times that there is also activity going on in the house like clicking and bumping on the walls. Now its not all at once like in the movies its more like a little clicking sound in the bedroom and then a bump or 2 on the hallway and living room walls.

The whole area around her house has reportedly been haunted for a very long time. There is a church with a cemetary about 4 miles away that is supposedly VERY haunted. I've driven by there many times after dark and seen someone walking around the church taking pics. That whole area is just plain spooky.

When I was a child, my family and a lot of other family friends would spend a week every summer at this place called Camp Richardson right on the edge of Lake Tahoe. Great times there as a kid, playing on the beach during the day, while the older kids got to Jet Ski, then at night we used to play capture the flag in the woods. Looking back on it now, 20-30 some kids running around the woods at night with no lights on seems incredibly dangerous, but this was the early 90's, different times I guess. Now we used to have a rule: no flashlights, to be fair amongst all the kids since some didn't have one. I remember one night while playing, I ran into best Friend D.L. in the middle of the game. I literally mean RAN INTO him since there were no lights on anywhere. Like normal kids we simply laughed about it, got up and brushed the dirt off ourselves.That's when we saw a very bright light shining some thirty yards away from us near the lake's edge. I distinctly remember D.L. and I running towards the light shouting "No lights!!" We get to the forest edge/ beach shore, there's an old pier/dock right in front of us..... and no light on anymore. There wasn't a single person on the beach, on the dock, or any where near us. At the time I remember shrugging it off and me and D.L. walked back to the cabins. Upon reaching the cabin's I found my younger brother eating some food, he looked at us and said "there you guys are, mom's looking for you guys, game's been over for 10 minutes now and everyone's already started eating dinner" Sure enough we found everybody else eating or already finished with dinner.

I was probably 10-11 at the time and thought nothing of it. It wasn't till I was 19 and I brought some friends back too camp Richardson till I thought about that night again. I told my friends about it and they freaked. It's bothered me ever since. Two years ago my friend D.L. got married and he invited me despite us having not spoken to each other in 8 years. That was mighty kind of him and measure of his character in my opinion. That night at the reception I brought up our great memories at Camp Richardson, he interrupted me with "Oh, you remember the night we were abducted by aliens?" I simply lost it, despite having not seen my child hood best friend in 8 years, we instantly remembered crazy stuff like that.
I'm still spooked and want to know what happened during those ten minutes we can't explain.

I will but, reencarnation is even harder for me to beleive in and understand than ghosts used to be but, i was for sure provin wrong about the ghosts so maybe its real too.
A couple of weeks ago I was sort of between waking and sleeping. I saw myself in an old office building/factory. It felt like 19th century England. I felt so real. I could see the people, feel the wood floor beneath my feet, see the horses and wagons/carriages they were pulling, the surrounding buildings, etc. Anyway a name popped into my head while this was happening. A few days later I remembered the "dream", and the name. Just for the heck of it I googled the name, not expecting anything, and much to my surprise his name popped up. It was an obscure reference to a person who owned a ceramic factory in 19th century England.

Back