paranormal activity thread

A couple of weeks ago I was sort of between waking and sleeping. I saw myself in an old office building/factory. It felt like 19th century England. I felt so real. I could see the people, feel the wood floor beneath my feet, see the horses and wagons/carriages they were pulling, the surrounding buildings, etc. Anyway a name popped into my head while this was happening. A few days later I remembered the "dream", and the name. Just for the heck of it I googled the name, not expecting anything, and much to my surprise his name popped up. It was an obscure reference to a person who owned a ceramic factory in 19th century England.

WOW that did it i'm definently asking now, that is pretty freakin awesome. I dont see anyway it could have been just coincidence. The past few months have really been eyeopeners for me with all of the paranormal stuff i've been introduced into. My mind is so much more open to things now than it was before, it used to be shut off and, i thought there was an explanation for everything but, not anymore.

My best friends Dad has dreams sometimes. He dreams about bad things happening to his family. The last time this happened, his brother came up missing, and was found 2 weeks later, dead from falling off a cliff.

Most of the time it is about when her EX beat her, its phrase like "dont hit me again please" or "you will be sorry if you beat me tonight". Last weekend though i woke up to her laughing her arse off i mean she was KACKLIN so loud. Alot of it is her reliving or dreaming about the tramatic experience of that P.O.S. beating her up and, i can put my hand on her and say its ok and she immediately stops. Sometimes it is in a language that i do not understand though and, it sounds like she is having a freaking conversation with someone that i do not see. Those are the times that there is also activity going on in the house like clicking and bumping on the walls. Now its not all at once like in the movies its more like a little clicking sound in the bedroom and then a bump or 2 on the hallway and living room walls.

The whole area around her house has reportedly been haunted for a very long time. There is a church with a cemetary about 4 miles away that is supposedly VERY haunted. I've driven by there many times after dark and seen someone walking around the church taking pics. That whole area is just plain spooky.

That is officially the scariest thing in this thread so far.

When I was a child, my family and a lot of other family friends would spend a week every summer at this place called Camp Richardson right on the edge of Lake Tahoe. Great times there as a kid, playing on the beach during the day, while the older kids got to Jet Ski, then at night we used to play capture the flag in the woods. Looking back on it now, 20-30 some kids running around the woods at night with no lights on seems incredibly dangerous, but this was the early 90's, different times I guess. Now we used to have a rule: no flashlights, to be fair amongst all the kids since some didn't have one. I remember one night while playing, I ran into best Friend D.L. in the middle of the game. I literally mean RAN INTO him since there were no lights on anywhere. Like normal kids we simply laughed about it, got up and brushed the dirt off ourselves.That's when we saw a very bright light shining some thirty yards away from us near the lake's edge. I distinctly remember D.L. and I running towards the light shouting "No lights!!" We get to the forest edge/ beach shore, there's an old pier/dock right in front of us..... and no light on anymore. There wasn't a single person on the beach, on the dock, or any where near us. At the time I remember shrugging it off and me and D.L. walked back to the cabins. Upon reaching the cabin's I found my younger brother eating some food, he looked at us and said "there you guys are, mom's looking for you guys, game's been over for 10 minutes now and everyone's already started eating dinner" Sure enough we found everybody else eating or already finished with dinner.

I was probably 10-11 at the time and thought nothing of it. It wasn't till I was 19 and I brought some friends back too camp Richardson till I thought about that night again. I told my friends about it and they freaked. It's bothered me ever since. Two years ago my friend D.L. got married and he invited me despite us having not spoken to each other in 8 years. That was mighty kind of him and measure of his character in my opinion. That night at the reception I brought up our great memories at Camp Richardson, he interrupted me with "Oh, you remember the night we were abducted by aliens?" I simply lost it, despite having not seen my child hood best friend in 8 years, we instantly remembered crazy stuff like that.
I'm still spooked and want to know what happened during those ten minutes we can't explain.

did you get probed? hahaha

my brother and i were riding up to san luis obsipo with a friend... we were surfing up and down the coast
i was in the back seat and my brother was in the front passengers... friend was driving
the sun had just set maybe a 1/2 hour and the stars were barely coming out
i look out the window and see what i thought was an airplanes lights on the horizon
then the lights started flipping around and i thought that it was crashing
but it did a 90* turn... went straight up in the air... then towards us... then away till it disappeared
i thought i was hallucinating till i hear my brother go "whoa!" really loud
i replied "dude... you saw that? holy s%&t!"
my buddy pulls off the pch and we all look into the sky but it was gone... he thought since we were brothers we were messing with him
i do not believe in aliens at all but that was a true ufo(unidentified flying object)

[youtube]xTQVtyh4XkI[/youtube]

This looks so fake but I can't stop watching it because its so cool. Not sure if it's real.

Very interesting Dent. I googled the sighting, wondering if any governments had claimed any military exercises or anything - but nope. Thx for sharing. I'm kind of on the fence about UFOs and aliens - but I love this stuff too! LOL. Again, the husband thinks I'm crazy. He's so science based (his dad is a scientist at UCLA). There was this program about the ancients and UFOs about 6 months ago. My husband worked (probably with head phones on so he wouldn't haven't to hear the junk I watch) while I was glued to the TV and after the program and I HAD to give him the run down. I'm not sure he was swayed that UFOs visited ancient civilizations. But the program brought up many good points and strange coincidences about ancient civilizations that lived thousands of miles apart.

Very interesting Dent. I googled the sighting, wondering if any governments had claimed any military exercises or anything - but nope. Thx for sharing. I'm kind of on the fence about UFOs and aliens - but I love this stuff too! LOL. Again, the husband thinks I'm crazy. He's so science based (his dad is a scientist at UCLA). There was this program about the ancients and UFOs about 6 months ago. My husband worked (probably with head phones on so he wouldn't haven't to hear the junk I watch) while I was glued to the TV and after the program and I HAD to give him the run down. I'm not sure he was swayed that UFOs visited ancient civilizations. But the program brought up many good points and strange coincidences about ancient civilizations that lived thousands of miles apart.

It was called Ancient Aliens and I enjoyed that show too. Fascinating stuff, I don't nessecarily agree with their theories, but the "evidence" they have is intersting. Its a shame they are investigating things that I feel archaeologists should be investigating.
Did you see the one iwth the old south American temples build on the mountain tops? 5 tons boulders dragged to the top of a mountain and "fused" together with other boulder. Or the Grave sight with the gold pieces shaped like animals? and the few that were shaped like fighter jets?

Real arecheologists should be investigating these places, not people who's first reaction is always "Well of course aliens helped them build that!" But it was still a great show.

It was called Ancient Aliens and I enjoyed that show too. Fascinating stuff, I don't nessecarily agree with their theories, but the "evidence" they have is intersting. Its a shame they are investigating things that I feel archaeologists should be investigating.
Did you see the one iwth the old south American temples build on the mountain tops? 5 tons boulders dragged to the top of a mountain and "fused" together with other boulder. Or the Grave sight with the gold pieces shaped like animals? and the few that were shaped like fighter jets?

Real arecheologists should be investigating these places, not people who's first reaction is always "Well of course aliens helped them build that!" But it was still a great show.

I agree Snap Hook - archeologist would be better suited to do the exploration. I also love that they think everything is from the aliens in the ancient civilizations. I didn't see either of those other shows you mentioned - but that's very fascinating. I also love that you know the name! LOL. I couldn't remember it, but I would catch bits and pieces of it on all the time.

I had an old bowling pin from when I had a birthday party at my local bowling alley when I was little. It used to sit in the corner of the room downstairs and not do anything but collect dust, really. One night, my dad is in a roof off from the main room downstairs. He comes out to go to bed upstairs (now, it is like 1 am, and everyone else is asleep) and the pin is sitting in the middle of the hallway probably 10 yards from where it is supposed to be. Not tipped over like it had been knocked over by the dog and rolled, BOLT FREAKING UPRIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY. He went upstairs to make sure everyone WAS asleep, and then checked every other room in the house. Nothing.
Another time it was just my father and I home one day during the winter. It was during a snowstorm, and we had probably a foot or two of fresh snow. I walked down the upstairs hall to go talk to him and all of a sudden we both heard a voice say, "Hello!" I heard a woman's voice and he a mans. He went downstairs to see if anyone was here, and I looked out the front window. No cars, no person......He walked all the way around our large yard to see if someone had walked up to the house, and there were no footprints anywhere.

NB: Our house is NOT that old, it was built in 1986 if I am not mistaken (80s for sure).

I took a picture of the front of a house one time. This is before digital cameras. Probably 1986-87. Coming out of one of the upper windows was what looked like smoke clearly shaped like a head/face and shoulders. The film developer commented on it when I picked up the pictures, and the client even called the office and commented on it. I worked in an office with a number of appraisers at that time, and if I run into any of them it still comes up.

Kind of weird.

Kevin

I took a picture of the front of a house one time. This is before digital cameras. Probably 1986-87. Coming out of one of the upper windows was what looked like smoke clearly shaped like a head/face and shoulders. The film developer commented on it when I picked up the pictures, and the client even called the office and commented on it. I worked in an office with a number of appraisers at that time, and if I run into any of them it still comes up.

Kind of weird.

Kevin

I had a dream like this the other night, I had a dream my room was haunted and that I wanted to get evidence so I kept taking pictures of the inside of my house and all these ghostly figures are in the background of each one. When I see actual pictures of that stuff it creeps me right out.

We watched a movie not long ago called Shutter. Actually watched it twice, the original from Thailand and an American remake. Early in the movie there is a smoke shaped person in some photographs and my wife and I looked at each and both started saying, "remember that picture..."

It has stuck with us, that's for sure. Smoothduffer's, Bogey's, and Sean's story are really weird.

Kevin

Ancient Aliens was an awesome show!

One thing that gave me nightmares for awhile was a picture they showed on the national news one night.

It was a picture of a burned down wooden bridge in Nova Scotia, except there was a bright green face glowing in the middle of it. It wrecked an 8 year olds' sleep for a few nights.

I'm at my G.F.'s house tonight it is 1:20 in the morning, nothing paranormal been goin on tonight. But she just woke me up about 15 mins ago and asked me "wtf have you been writing about me on the internet". I said nothing and, she said dont lie i just dreamed about it i thought oh f$#k and, i stuttered its nothin really its just on a golf forum, LOL. I explained what it was about and, she said i wanna see it so, she read it and is sitting beside me now. Luckily for me she aint mad and she wants me to add something. The phrase i heard her saying over and over that 1st time is "bien du uk chou chok thi wai". Its a curse and it means "what you have done, so let the spirits do unto you" or in other words to bring karma back to someone who has hurt you. She said it works if your touching the person while you say it and, she was touching me that night but, it doesnt work if she is asleep, which is good for me. All of times when her ex beat her and she was able to say it he would get hurt at work the next day. Sometimes he would get hurt worse than she got beat like, the time he beat her the worst. The next day he fell off the top of a semi and landed on some kinda spike and it almost killed him, if it had went thru an inch more to the left he wouldve been dead. She just said even to this day he will call her outta the blue and, apologize for beating her and beg her to forgive him so they will stop tormenting him. Well i thought i would share a little bit she just went back to bed and, i'm in here alone i'm acting tough but, i'm a little scared so i'm goin to bed.

Oh wow. Does she know what language?
My new mantra is going to be of live & peace me thinks.

a buddy of mine told me to take EVP's and i told him heck no!
i do not even remotely wanna hear anything recorded
ive gotten vids of things moving before but if i ever saw anything in the vid like an old lady i would grab my dog/ my clubs and gtfo hahaha

Good stuff Smooth. You've an opportunity to do some "interdimensional" exploring and gain some knowledge. Your GF is very intuitive. Enjoy!

Smooth have you ever taken a video of her talking in the middle of the night and then showed it to her in the morning?

that could be a movie screenplay

Oh wow. Does she know what language?
My new mantra is going to be of live & peace me thinks.

She said it is native american and its a very very old curse. She wants me to tell everyone reading this to please not dabble in it cause it does work and things can go very bad if you dont know much about it. She has only used it a few times and only on him and only because she was sick and tired of being beaten everyday and that was the only thing she had that he was scared of. Of course she eventually got the guts to leave but at the time it was the only thing that she could do that would make him to stop. I know i'm not going to dabble in it and, i hope none of you guys do either.

Smooth have you ever taken a video of her talking in the middle of the night and then showed it to her in the morning?

No but, that would be some freaky shi! believe me LOL i may do that if she will let me.

She said it is native american and its a very very old curse. She wants me to tell everyone reading this to please not dabble in it cause it does work and things can go very bad if you dont know much about it. She has only used it a few times and only on him and only because she was sick and tired of being beaten everyday and that was the only thing she had that he was scared of. Of course she eventually got the guts to leave but at the time it was the only thing that she could do that would make him to stop. I know i'm not going to dabble in it and, i hope none of you guys do either.

Yeah that stuff is not to be messed with. I"ve been fortunate enough to never come across someone who has wronged me enough to warrant anything like that.

My first wife was a witch.

Other than that, I got nothin'.

Love it! Everyone at the gym I work at is lookin at me because I just started laughing out loud at that statement. Maybe because I can relate? :confused2:

Yeah that stuff is not to be messed with. I"ve been fortunate enough to never come across someone who has wronged me enough to warrant anything like that.

Yea its for real, i didnt used to think it was but, there is no doubt about it now. She has told me if we break up and even if its all my fault she would never curse me in any way cause i'm a good guy so, maybe i will be ok. But, if i mysteriously stop logging on to THP and, any of you guys find out i died under strange circumstances then you will no i was wrong, LMAO.

She told me the spirit that keeps hittin me when we are "u know, doin stuff...." is a woman spirit named mary and,she hates me. I told her to tell mary i dont like her either, LOL. She said she is going to banish mary and i kinda dont want her to, that shows you how weird i am LOL. I must like it cause i really dont want her to and, i wanna keep experiencing stuff, is that strange? If she was doing little stuff like that to any of you would you guys want mary banished?

Back