d8000965d161993ab3a26e36436a3ff8.jpg

Girls having fun in the driveway while I paint their beds in the garage.... Love seeing the innocence of kids having fun without a care in the world

I most likely would be at the THP event in Pittsburgh but I guess I have a good excuse

e07857902cc8b7c1ed0b38dca15ecb32.jpg

I would like to eat your hand!

5609bd430685f06e8cf86aa6096cd250.jpg

1e20729fdad8b0ba35652df2a87bc1c8.jpg

They're adorable dude!

It won't. Lotte didn't have much an issue with her bottom two, but the top two front have been a b*tch.

People here were right, teething tabs. They help.

Yeah, it's a bottom tooth which might explain it. Will get those teething tabs soon.

THP newbie here - is there a thread anywhere specifically on teaching golf to kids? My 7-year-old is hesitant for some reason to do formal lessons so I'm trying my best on my own right now. Thanks!

THP newbie here - is there a thread anywhere specifically on teaching golf to kids? My 7-year-old is hesitant for some reason to do formal lessons so I'm trying my best on my own right now. Thanks!
Try using the search function in the upper right corner of the screen. There are threads, though I don't know that any are especially active. Here's one: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...rted-in-golf&p=2560695&viewfull=1#post2560695

FWIW, my kids don't do formal lessons either. I've had them in golf camps where they are with a bunch of other kids, they learn but play games, etc. They have enjoyed that and we've done it a few times. But neither of them is especially enthusiastic about individual lessons - heck, they both even have a few individual lessons waiting for them that were included in the price of the camps and they've gone unused. Also, my own two cents is to tread very carefully teaching them yourself; I think it's better to focus on the fun and time together.

Try using the search function in the upper right corner of the screen. There are threads, though I don't know that any are especially active. Here's one: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...rted-in-golf&p=2560695&viewfull=1#post2560695

FWIW, my kids don't do formal lessons either. I've had them in golf camps where they are with a bunch of other kids, they learn but play games, etc. They have enjoyed that and we've done it a few times. But neither of them is especially enthusiastic about individual lessons - heck, they both even have a few individual lessons waiting for them that were included in the price of the camps and they've gone unused. Also, my own two cents is to tread very carefully teaching them yourself; I think it's better to focus on the fun and time together.

Thanks, and agreed on your last point - I think at first I was trying to do too much by way of instruction, so last time at the range I basically told him, "I'm just going to let you hit all the balls you want, and if you feel like you need help just tell me." Had a great time together.

Yesterday was the final game for my sons baseball team. He had his game face on when we got to the field:

Attachments

• WP_20150611_002.jpg
    WP_20150611_002.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
Posted this in the banter thread, but its a better fit here. This little girl is just something else...
bf279e93b7b0eba92285ec9ee1d7dc46.jpg

Yesterday was the final game for my sons baseball team. He had his game face on when we got to the field:

Looks like he's getting in the zone. LOL

My daughter loves to dance! She's 11 months old now, and starts jumping around as soon as she hears music. I was cleaning my bedroom this morning and put on some old-school Justin Timberlake. So she goes crazy (can't blame her, as Rock Your Body was playing), and starts jumping and screaming again. Unfortunately I failed to notice what she was using as a dancefloor: my laptop...
806a4b66560e50c7b8dcc1eac6b26baf.jpg

Proud sappy dad post... Daughter's dance recital was tonight. She did fantastic. She works so hard to keep up with the other kids, and seeing her put in so much effort is amazing. It takes a lot for her to do the dances, and she does it with a huge smile. Such a good feeling watching her rock it on the stage in front of a huge audience.
28d11fb297a827f6174af1275986165f.jpg

Last t-ball game of the year was Saturday. I'm amazed at how quickly the season went by. I can't thank tequila4kapp enough for all the tips, they helped a ton. Thanks dude!

As for teething, just wait for the molars. Those are fun...

Interesting photo shoot. Idiot Box.

I remember a bet I had with my mom once when I was 8 or 9. She said there was no way I could not watch TV for a whole month. I said I could do it. I got to like day 28 and a stupid commercial of all things attracted my attention as I was walking past the living room. Showed me the power of advertising, even as it cost me $20.

Last t-ball game of the year was Saturday. I'm amazed at how quickly the season went by. I can't thank tequila4kapp enough for all the tips, they helped a ton. Thanks dude!

As for teething, just wait for the molars. Those are fun...
You are welcome. I'm really happy to hear they helped.

That's my little girl on the right, looking far too grown up, headed off to the 8th grade dance.

386465b3d69347394a4cc2b76da493b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hero and the bravest person I know turned 4 today.
6a57b4a56db881da292543f9c24ee47e.jpg

Anabelle's mouth is hurting her tonight so she didn't want dinner so I had to step in and work some daddy magic.
b5e8d850bd818118cbecf2bbdfaf33e9.jpg

99d625942009915f4122e10eea8f66ce.jpg

Mickey pancake, fruit snacks, yogurt, and cheese stick and we are sitting watching Cinderella now. She is in her glory. Hate that she still has to deal with this crap but at least we can make her happy. I don't care how spoiled she is. No kid should have to be in pain all the time.

That is fantastic daddy work right there Ricky!

Great picture DRP.

Great job Dev.

I'm really proud of my kids for closing out the school year with solid academic performance.

First off - Happy Fathers Day to all the THP dads.

My little guy's 4th birthday was yesterday, celebrated today with a big Spider-Man party with family.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434926704.029635.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434926717.575404.jpg

It was a great Father's Day. We were exhausted by mid-afternoon. I was still driving, but my "little" angel was out within minutes of us getting in the car.

uploadfromtaptalk1434930699068.jpg

Edit: sorry about the pic orientation - just can't figure out what works in Tapatalk.

Perfection is...
f36a4fdf8e515029baaa298bc0ac8352.jpg

Back