Park Mammoth Golf Club - Central KY | Hidden Gem Alert

Park Mammoth.
A links course designed to trick you into thinking you played a good shot, only to find there are no rewards. It’s a game of finding the least penalizing spot from tee to cup.
A great course for a group of guys to go play and smash drivers, a frustrating course if you are looking to score well.
The ball sits up nicely on the Bermuda, but you don’t have a flat lie for an approach.
Every green is a Himalayan rolling green, which is great for laughs, but be ready to 3 (or more) putt.
I would absolutely play it again with a group of buddies, but not a course I would enjoy playing or walking every day.

I had a blast with a buddy today there though!

Park Mammoth.
A links course designed to trick you into thinking you played a good shot, only to find there are no rewards. It’s a game of finding the least penalizing spot from tee to cup.
A great course for a group of guys to go play and smash drivers, a frustrating course if you are looking to score well.
The ball sits up nicely on the Bermuda, but you don’t have a flat lie for an approach.
Every green is a Himalayan rolling green, which is great for laughs, but be ready to 3 (or more) putt.
I would absolutely play it again with a group of buddies, but not a course I would enjoy playing or walking every day.

I had a blast with a buddy today there though!
I think everything you said there was fitting and fair. The greens are or were in great shape a couple weeks ago. I also would not walk that course.

@LLIB loves uneven lies so he will be very excited

It’s not flat like Boone’s Trace?😂
It's flatter. Actually, the elevation changes aren't as severe, but it's definitely rolling fairways and greens. So who's in?

It's flatter. Actually, the elevation changes aren't as severe, but it's definitely rolling fairways and greens. So who's in?
I am in.
I had fun, but playing this course with a bunch of THPers would be a blast

I would love to be. Maybe next year.

Really interested

Pick a Saturday, any Saturday.

As far as I know....

Oct 1 - Available
Oct 8 - Available
Oct 15 - Available
Oct 22 - Not available
Oct 29 - Available

wow just leaving @mtbloco in the dust 😄

I love that I am a question mark. That's fair.
Thanks for the looking out. But unfortunately I can’t make it this October with the Morgan Cup taking my primary focus and time off.

wow just leaving @mtbloco in the dust 😄

I love that I am a question mark. That's fair.
I wouldn't leave him out, I just don't have the @Canadan power of persuasion to convince anyone to fly across the country for golf. 🤣 and your question mark was fair, as you hadn't commented a date that worked or if you were in for sure.... unless I missed it. 🤔

I wouldn't leave him out, I just don't have the @Canadan power of persuasion to convince anyone to fly across the country for golf. 🤣 and your question mark was fair, as you hadn't commented a date that worked or if you were in for sure.... unless I missed it. 🤔
He doesn’t have that kind of power.

🍒😂

22 & 29 for me.

Back