Parmesan cheese on top?

You know what's good? Take some hearts of romaine, put a little lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and top with parmesan and then grill them for a few minutes. Surprisingly amazing. As for parmesan, I like it on pizza, but red pepper flakes on pizza is also an absolute requirement!
Do you cook it until its hot and soft?

Yes to parmesan cheese!

Make a pile on my pasta and chili mac.

Pile it on and just when you think it’s enough, add some more.

Do you cook it until its hot and soft?
Basically, cook it like a steak, just a couple minutes per side - obviously don't add the parmesan until you have flipped the last time.

I had pizza for lunch yesterday and it came with a small cup of parmesan cheese. I was sprinkling some on a slice and spilled way too much. I did not mind at all, I smother pizza and pasta with it every time I eat it. When the waiter asks if I would like some fresh grated I get enough that my wife rolls her eyes at me. I think it adds something to the dish and there can never be too much.

What say you?

None because its icky?
A little is enough?
Make a pile on my pasta?
This and red pepper flakes.

I used to love it. The past few years, I've been pretty "meh" with it. I don't even put it on my spaghetti anymore. My mom wouldn't recognize me. :LOL:

Pecorino Romano grated cheese and a ton of. The more the better. I've actually become sort of a Paramsan cheese snob.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Lots of cheese yes!

I’m a fan of fresh on everything. Keep that packet stuff in the cupboard!!!

Gotta be freshly grated or sliced - but I love the taste. More is better!

Big fan of parm here. Its great on pizza and pasta. Theres no such thing as too much.

I'll take all of it!

Parm on pasta. Too much cheese w/ it on pizza.

Big thing in Buffalo is Spaghetti Parm. Cover the spaghetti with parmesan cheese ( lots of it) toss it in the oven and bake it on. I love romano or parmesan on pasta eithe is fine with me. I just love pasra.

Chicken soup, salads with an oily dressing, and Italian food.

Chicken soup, salads with an oily dressing, and Italian food.
First I have heard of parmesan with chicken soup. I cannot say its sounds good honestly.

First I have heard of parmesan with chicken soup. I cannot say its sounds good honestly.

Italian restaurant my parents used to go to always gave parmesan cheese with the soup. Got used to it. If the soup is really hot the cheese will melt a bit on top. Its really good on chicken stock based soups.

I like it on a lot of things, but I always use only a moderate amount.

Yes to parmesan cheese.

Back