Participation & Injury Questionnaire for my PhD

sarahmartin

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently doing my PhD in golf biomechanics at the University of Exeter in the UK. Due to Covid, I can't undertake any physical testing at the moment so I am doing a study looking at participation and injury associated with age.

I wonder if you would mind sparing 10-15 minutes to complete my survey (https://marjon.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/golfinjurysurvey) and if you could pass the link onto any fellow golfers, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out during these tricky times!

Thanks in advance, and please feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions.

Sarah

Golf participation and injury.jpeg

Done, good luck with your research, please give us updates on it!

Done. happy to help!

Done. Would love to see a follow up from your research as I have both golfers and tennis elbow from golf. I was told swinging on the rock hard turf from the range I was going to probably kicked it off and now i can’t shake it. Very curious if you find any other factors that correlate to that injury.

Done, good luck (y)

Done. Good luck and keep us informed on your results..

Thanks for sharing and I completed. Hoping to help!

Done...hope it helps.

Happy to help! good luck and please come back with any findings!

Done. Would be interesting to hear about your results/findings!

Thank you to you all above for completing my survey. Of course I will share the results - I hope to publish it by September 2021 but happy to share preliminary findings as soon as I have them!

Done, I love English, who knew it could be so different in England LOL!

I assume a trolley is a push cart and a buggy is a golf cart hopefully I was right.

Done, I love English, who knew it could be so different in England LOL!

I assume a trolley is a push cart and a buggy is a golf cart hopefully I was right.

You are correct. There was a little 'hint' option for more info but apologies for it being very English.
Thank you for completing!

Easy enough to do!

Done!

Finished

Done. Picked a good time since my ribs hurt like hell due to golf :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very interesting study and it will be very interesting for me to get acquainted with them. It seems to me that the greatest number of injuries people get on the road, due to car accidents. By the way, the statistics say the same thing. I myself was the victim of a car accident in which I was hit by a drunk driver. It took me a long time to recover, as I suffered very serious injuries. Thanks to a competent lawyer, I filed a claim for financial compensation and I managed to get this money. If you are interested in my lawyer, you can read the detailed information. Now I'm fine, I was able to fully recover.

Last edited:
Back