Past THP Experience Memories

My favorite was the Taylormade Injected Speed Experience at the Robert Trent Jones Grand National out side Opelika Alabama. I met @Jman , @MH and @H8tobogie in Atlanta to drive over, My flight was last in and i was the designated driver so they waited for me in a local establishment. WE grabbed the Excusion and headed out for a early round before the event. Also involved were @mr3putt, @Vader, @EnglishTurn and @BriMac. @Canadan came in with @JB to round it out, OMG the courses, 2 18 holes courses along with an 18 hole par 3 that was every bit as nice as the courses. I played th par 3 with @Jman , @BriMac and Chandler from Taylormade. The guys, the resort, the courses and the 3 guys there from Taylormade, Chandler- Product Developement,Casey -Soft Goods Product Management and Jory-Global Communications.....We got to play a round with each of them, but the par 3 round with @Jman , @BriMac and Chandler was just awesome. We went extra holes to play off and the whole thing was a blast.
Crazy storms in Dallas as we were trying to leave and @Jman and I ended up spending the night in the airport but it really didn't matter. There was not a bad personality in the bunch. I would love to make int to a Team event Experience some day. Bucket listIMG_8178.JPGIMG_8159.JPGIMG_8158.JPGIMG_8155.JPGIMG_8153.JPGIMG_8152.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_20190712_234616.jpg

Bridgestone Championship! Dinner, custom stamped wedges, Firestone, Senior Championship. fter dark fitting, my first experience! Great to have @PKorf as a cartner for the weekend!

00000IMG_00000_BURST20190713094224414_COVER.jpg

7379F36E-087F-4042-A4A0-B22823BDE8EF.jpeg
The once in a lifetime chances to meet and play golf with those in the industry so far. Had an absolute blast playing with @DannyLe, @Vosh68, @Gman79, and of course meeting @JB out in Vegas this year. Hard to believe it’s not over yet, can’t wait to see the G-Daddy team in person and meet the Callaway team!

I was lucky to get drawn for the 2019 Odyssey Exp in Hammock Beach! It was such an amazing trip and one i will never forget. I met some awesome THPRs and did not know really what to expect. Your first THP Exp is almost overwhelming and it fly's by. I loved every minute of The Odyssey Exp and learned a lot. Getting to meet @fuffle master @Parrot @mikeg_74 @mancest @Misike @cbaker2882 @cpaulsell and @JB was awesome. Tons of laughs and great golf at a phenomenal place is hard to beat. I have not even mentioned the gear and getting to hang out with the Callaway staff!

The best part was my cart partner @cbaker2882. You cannot ask for a better guy to have as a partner in an event. The next best things are @JB one liners! They never get old LOL!

Don't sell yourself short, you're a great cartner as well! I'd tee it up anytime with you Brian!

Being whisked away on a plane to San Diego all expenses paid by Callaway, showing up to the ECPC to have Roger effing Cleveland give bunker and wedge tips, Playing golf on one of the most beautiful courses I’ve ever set foot on with custom fit clubs that were literally made over night. Laughing hysterically during a round of golf with @JB and @JasonFinleyCG with highlights such as a 30ft birdie putt that went 15 ft and a chip shot hole out that handed Finley I believe his only Grandaddy singles loss 5 & 4 😎

Man that was awesome!!

This is an awesome thread! Hope to meet you guys at an Experience sometime soon!

My favorite was the Taylormade Injected Speed Experience at the Robert Trent Jones Grand National out side Opelika Alabama. I met @Jman , @MH and @H8tobogie in Atlanta to drive over, My flight was last in and i was the designated driver so they waited for me in a local establishment. WE grabbed the Excusion and headed out for a early round before the event. Also involved were @mr3putt, @Vader, @EnglishTurn and @BriMac. @Canadan came in with @JB to round it out, OMG the courses, 2 18 holes courses along with an 18 hole par 3 that was every bit as nice as the courses. I played th par 3 with @Jman , @BriMac and Chandler from Taylormade. The guys, the resort, the courses and the 3 guys there from Taylormade, Chandler- Product Developement,Casey -Soft Goods Product Management and Jory-Global Communications.....We got to play a round with each of them, but the par 3 round with @Jman , @BriMac and Chandler was just awesome. We went extra holes to play off and the whole thing was a blast.
Crazy storms in Dallas as we were trying to leave and @Jman and I ended up spending the night in the airport but it really didn't matter. There was not a bad personality in the bunch. I would love to make int to a Team event Experience some day. Bucket listView attachment 9028060View attachment 9028061View attachment 9028062View attachment 9028063View attachment 9028065View attachment 9028066
That par 3 round was a blast! The recap stirred some great memories. Thanks @donny475

Such a cool thread to read through. Sounds like THP experiences are a pretty amazing time.

I was lucky to get drawn for the 2019 Odyssey Exp in Hammock Beach! It was such an amazing trip and one i will never forget. I met some awesome THPRs and did not know really what to expect. Your first THP Exp is almost overwhelming and it fly's by. I loved every minute of The Odyssey Exp and learned a lot. Getting to meet @fuffle master @Parrot @mikeg_74 @mancest @Misike @cbaker2882 @cpaulsell and @JB was awesome. Tons of laughs and great golf at a phenomenal place is hard to beat. I have not even mentioned the gear and getting to hang out with the Callaway staff!

The best part was my cart partner @cbaker2882. You cannot ask for a better guy to have as a partner in an event. The next best things are @JB one liners! They never get old LOL!

View attachment 9028017View attachment 9028018
View attachment 9028019
View attachment 9028020
View attachment 9028021
The headcovers for that event were 🔥🔥🔥🔥!

Back