Mitch233

Reaction score
I have seen several post in reference to the Patriot golf clubs. I participated in receive the 3 free wedges if you try the driver-3 wood and 5 wood. I found the clubs to be very good. However, they were good but no better than what I had. So I called to get a return number and was able to get one without any major conversation. Yes, it is a similar process as Warrior golf but I found the clubs to be better and obtaining the return authorization number easier.

I have seen several post in reference to the Patriot golf clubs. I participated in receive the 3 free wedges if you try the driver-3 wood and 5 wood. I found the clubs to be very good. However, they were good but no better than what I had. So I called to get a return number and was able to get one without any major conversation. Yes, it is a similar process as Warrior golf but I found the clubs to be better and obtaining the return authorization number easier.
Hey, if you enjoy them, and as long as they don’t charge you out the wazoo for things like Warrior, then good on you dude! Have fun in this crazy game that we all love!

I've tried them as well, got a free wedge set for trying the fairway woods. Did have some issues with returns but they actually threw in a set of their irons for returning the fairway woods to be replaced with the new design & color scheme.
I still don't have the replacement fairways, finding their customer service is pretty poor for responsiveness

I received a very similar email through CBS Sports and decided to participate. To say that I'm a beginner golfer would be putting it mildly! I have an ancient set of King Cobra's that I bought second hand from a guy online. I might play 2 or 3 times a year and always at some kind of best-ball tournament. Having said that, I recently started a new job and absolutely have to improve my golf game! Part of that is getting some decent equipment and I thought this would be a great start to a new set.

The deal is for a free B-2 Bomber driver in exchange for a review on the full set of irons + a wedge (can't recall if he said pitching or sand.) After 45days & a review, you can keep the set of irons or return for a full refund. The Driver is yours to keep.

Am I going to end up with buyers remorse? I definitely leapt without looking on this one.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I received a very similar email through CBS Sports and decided to participate. To say that I'm a beginner golfer would be putting it mildly! I have an ancient set of King Cobra's that I bought second hand from a guy online. I might play 2 or 3 times a year and always at some kind of best-ball tournament. Having said that, I recently started a new job and absolutely have to improve my golf game! Part of that is getting some decent equipment and I thought this would be a great start to a new set.

The deal is for a free B-2 Bomber driver in exchange for a review on the full set of irons + a wedge (can't recall if he said pitching or sand.) After 45days & a review, you can keep the set of irons or return for a full refund. The Driver is yours to keep.

Am I going to end up with buyers remorse? I definitely leapt without looking on this one.

Will you have buyer's remorse? Only you will be able to answer that.
I wouldn't call the stuff super high quality or filled with R&D. A company bought catalogued items and had their logo put on there.
Based on the above, the customer service is what worries me about people actually getting their money back.

I tried the offer. The clubs are very acceptable as far as I am concerned.

Welcome to THP.

If you're happy with the clubs, don't let anyone else's thoughts affect your happiness. If they work for you, great! If not, there are lots of other choices out there!

Welcome to THP.

If you're happy with the clubs, don't let anyone else's thoughts affect your happiness. If they work for you, great! If not, there are lots of other choices out there!
Thanks for welcome message a good advice (y)

I played with my Dad today who mentioned his buddy (my best friend’s Dad) just got a full set of Patriot clubs. He was on 15 year old tech and he got a great deal and added 15 yards. First real world interaction I’ve had with these clubs other than their periodic emails, but my Dad said his buddy was crushing his new clubs. Glad to hear!

Back