Payment method other than PayPal?

I only know if Paypal for payment protection.

would only use venmo with friends

I've used Venmo for a while, but it's not as trustworthy as PayPal. You can try it, but indeed it's not so safe. My PayPal account has never been frozen, but they have customer service and you should clarify this issue with them. Also recently I got a Skrill account and there are a lot of advantages over PayPal I must say. You can see here more details https://baxity.com/skrill-vs-paypal and one thing I really like is that it offers the possibility of earning a VIP status and its associated benefits. I still have both accounts active and I use them for different purposes.

Last edited:
Venmo for friends... paypal for online strangers

Group of friends use Venmo for paying to each other...I use it too but only via my friends...I use Paypal mostly due to eBay.

I've been using Venmo for a couple years now. Just got Paypal recently. The big skins league I play in occasionally uses venmo. They calculate everything and send out the email with the breakdown of what people won or lost. If you lost you venmo that amount in. If you won you can cash out or keep it on the books.

Yep, PayPal is for old people ...
Well, yes, because old people are wiser and understand the value of...

PayPal is the only one that has buyer protection.
... this ^^^^^

Young people have yet to have learned the hard way ;)

(Btw: This "old guy" also has an Apple Card and Apple Cash.)

I've been with PayPal for nineteen years. Have used it regularly a good deal of that time. Have only once ever had a problem, many years ago, and was able to get it corrected. (Don't recall what was the problem, now.)

PayPal user for years now. Use Zelle for payment for friends/local services.

Use PayPal exclusively here.

Venmo is a good alternative. And SHHHHH, it’s owned by PalPal anyway, so same security in place. Don’t tell the young whippersnappers.

All the young people I work with and love Venmo. Teasing me for not knowing about it. I use PayPal with no issues but I wish you could permanently erase transaction history.

PayPal for years and recently set up Zelle, which is supported by my bank (and many banks). Not sure honestly which one is ‘better.’ However, I have heard lots of stories of problems with PayPal and buyer protection and getting resolutions if you have trouble.

Back