Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Preview of the first 13 holes is ready for limited play and the whole course should be opening next summer. This is Tiger‘s first public course at an area that is really making a push to become major destination golf.

9CA4D178-25C2-40E4-B1C4-841794BF3075.jpeg

814B2CD7-8DBE-4160-9E39-4D21EF5AA45A.jpeg

It is a beautiful area. Went and saw the course under construction last summer and have been planning a trip back hopefully this coming summer to play all the Big Cedar courses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see a THP event there at some point. Would be super cool!

That looks amazing!

• Admin
it also looks like walking the course would be a near-impossible task. I wonder if that would even be an option?

This is one I plan on driving down to at some point. Hopefully it happens next year but I imagine getting a tee time is going to be a tough task.

That’s an gorgeous looking course.

Talk about now wanting to make this a bucket list course!!!

Looks spectacular.....love the name homage to a great player.

Was reading a bit about this layout and apparently Tiger made landing areas from tee boxes a bit wider than fairway to keep more balls in play more often, which to me is a good think.... less time looking more time hitting fairways

Wow. That looks amazing!

This is one I plan on driving down to at some point. Hopefully it happens next year but I imagine getting a tee time is going to be a tough task.

Getting a tee time is not super hard. Tigers course is nice but ozark national is better. Branson is definitely a great golf vacation spot now. All the courses are great.

UST perhaps

I was merely correcting Events to Experiences...But no, UST Mamiya Shaft Up will not be in Branson.

Looks pretty good based on those 2 pics (I'm too lazy to search the google machine for more).

1000% will play this one.

Branson has some ******* amazing golf.

I was merely correcting Events to Experiences...But no, UST Mamiya Shaft Up will not be in Branson.

I know you were just correcting, my statement was just a far fetched hope haha

I will believe that when I see it, you have had a standing 5 year long invite

Branson's becoming a serious golf trip destination. Can't wait to get down there!

I will believe that when I see it, you have had a standing 5 year long invite

And you showed up to play a course 35 minutes from me and didn’t say ****.....

Love vaca in Destin, But when we go to the mountains it is always Eureka Springs or outside Branson.

Back