PB drive yesterday

Castpro

Reaction score
Handicap
While playing a late evening round yesterday I nailed Bertha Alpha for my longest ever drive, 282 yards on the straightaway par 5 #8 at Olde Point. The drive had been working pretty good to that point and my focus was just swing smooth, not hard and BOOM off it went.

The irony here is that I'm waiting on a new R15 driver to arrive. Got fitted last week and the R15 came out ahead of all the others.

I guess Bertha just wanted to show me some love..... :D

Tommy

way to go. show that driver some love.

Well done, cheers to many more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job, keep it up!

Equipment always seems to know when you're about to replace it. Funny how that works. congrats on the drive!

Equipment always seems to know when you're about to replace it. Funny how that works. congrats on the drive!

Man that may be the most accurate statement I've read in a long time... haha.. the last round I played with my previous irons, as I was waiting for my epoxy to arrive to build my new set, was by far the best round I've had in over 2 years. 1 under thru 9, in a rain shower that forced me to stop after 9, with tons of good looks at birdies.

And to Castpro...congrats on the PB, but surely you meant to say 382 yards, not 282...right? I mean this is the internet after all, where everybody carries their driver 325 and their 7 iron 205 yards...hahahaha. But seriously, good work. Let us know when the new driver gives you a new PB.

And to Castpro...congrats on the PB said:
Lol,

As much as I WISH it was 382, it is what it is. I'm still working to hit a drive farther than my longest competitive cast... :)

Tommy

Birdie I hope??? Nice drive!

Nope.... :(

Hit my approach into a greenside bunker, sloppy out, a chip and two putt for a bogey.

Tommy

Very nice! Congrats on the PB!

Noice!!!!!

Back