PC, Laptop, Or Tablet: Which Do You Use?

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
I have a PC which is my main toy for most everything. I also have a Kindle Fire HD 10.1 I use alot to read with. So what do you THPers use?

Mostly a laptop.

i use my phone with tab a talk

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Surface Pro, Ipad, Laptop, Desktop, Android Cell phone... I have everything and the bigger the screen the better.

Surface Pro, Ipad, Laptop, Desktop, Android Cell phone... I have everything and the bigger the screen the better.

I hear you on the widescreen, my monitor for my PC is a 32". ;)

I use a Desktop at work and a combination of my phone and a Chromebook at home.

iPad 90% of the time. Funny thing is, my wife got me the pad years ago and I wasn’t sure I’d like it

Mainly a laptop, but iPad/iPhone for THP mostly

PC at work, Laptop outside of work. Usually only bring my Tablet on trips. Very rarely use it at home.

Custom built pc and an Asus Zen tablet

Custom built pc and an Asus Zen tablet

What processor and mobo are you using? Irecentl built myself a new one with a Ryzen 3900x and a Gigabyte x570 Ultra.

Ipad and MacBook Air for me. I use an iPhone, so the integration is seamless for the mundane thing I do on it.

What processor and mobo are you using? Irecentl built myself a new one with a Ryzen 3900x and a Gigabyte x570 Ultra.
Ryzen 2700x and ASrock b450 pro m4 i think it was. I went Micro ATX since i never need the expanions. Got the ram at 3200 but do not see much gain from 2400 to be honest.
A few guys at work have the 3900x in their builds w/ 32gb ram.

I use a Asus ROG laptop it is 5-6 years old but still going strong.

Ryzen 2700x and ASrock b450 pro m4 i think it was. I went Micro ATX since i never need the expanions. Got the ram at 3200 but do not see much gain from 2400 to be honest.
A few guys at work have the 3900x in their builds w/ 32gb ram.

I have 16 Gb in my computer at DDR4-3600. Since I mainly game didn't see the need for more that that.

iPad and iPhone mostly for personal stuff use a mix of three laptops and other for work.

I have a laptop at work, but it connects to a small docking station that allows me to use 2 monitors and stand alone keyboard/mouse.

At home I use my iPhone 8+ for everything - THP, Facebook, and Instagram mostly.

I have a laptop with Chromium OS on it at home, but only use it occasionally to pay bills online. I also have 2 iPads that only get used to mirror my phone camera so I can see my golf backswing in it while practicing.

I am on an IPad most of the time at home very rarely get the laptop out. At work we have surface pros running everything.

I have three that I use regularly. Laptop, Microsoft Surface (kinda half laptop half tablet), and an IPad.

All three are great products that have their areas where they shine.

Honestly, all the above. I have 2 laptops I use on a regular basis, a desktop, a tablet, and of course my iPhone. A lot just depends on where I am and what I am working on. If I am at the office, I use my desktop there mostly. If I am at home or my buddy's business I help at a day or two a week I use one laptop and if I am visiting a client's house I use the other laptop. I also use the tablet at client's homes from time to time as well. I do every freaking thing with my phone except paperwork. The sad thing is there is still at least 1 other desktop and laptop at my house that get used from time to time for other things too.

PC at work with a 27 inch monitor, MacBook here at home.

laptop it goes everywhere with me

Ipad Pro and a 27" iMac. The iMac is from 2012 and works perfectly but I'm starting to get into photo/video editing as a hobby so I'm thinking about getting a BenQ SW271 monitor paired with a 6-core Intel Core i7 Mac mini.

Back