PC, Laptop, Or Tablet: Which Do You Use?

I use a desktop computer for most things, my iPad next. My phone, being more phone-sized than that of a small tablet is rarely used for web browsing, email, etc.

Laptop at work, laptop for personal use and an Android phone. I also have a Samsung Galaxy tablet, but I rarely use it anymore except when travelling.

All the above. At home, 27" iMac, which is what I use 99% of the time. When traveling, Macbook and/or iPad Pro. I only use my iPhone for web browsing when I have no other alternative handy.

I use a Surface Pro, so a Laptop and Tablet combined

Windows laptop (Panasonic CF-54) for work and MacBook Pro for personal

Chromebook

Surface Pro, Samsung tablet. kindle fire and android phone. Laptop and tablet set up to project to 52" TV. I love my tech toys.

I have 2 HP PC's, a Samsung Chromebook, an Asus gaming lap top (to use with my golf simulator), a Kindle (mostly for reading) and a Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. I use them all at various times but the one HP PC was in my golf shop when I had that and the Samsung Chromebook is so old that they aren't issuing updates for it anymore.

Dell 5510 Precision laptop for work.
Home built desktop pc at home
Lenovo laptop at home
iPad at home

Ordered from HP 7/22. "In stock, ships in one business day."
Finally shipped yesterday. Got Covid excuse email after the fact.
Delivery date pushed back by FedEx twice so far. Paid for expedited shipping.
Already got marketing email from HP hoping I'm enjoying my new laptop, and about the other products I can purchase. :ROFLMAO:

Man I haven't had an actual PC in forever. Personal/work laptop, iPad or phone for me.

Laptop for work and home, but I also have a tablet for reading and such on the couch/in bed. I can do most of what I need to on a tablet, but sometimes I need to grab the laptop.

Laptop

I have 2 Alienware PC, a laptop, a Galaxy S10 phone, and a Galaxy Tab S tablet

MacBook Air 💻, IPhone 📱

I am in IT so I have too many PCs. I have home built server, 2 Android tablets, 1 iPad, 7 laptops (2 for work), cell phones, printers, scanners, 2 24 and 32" monitors, etc. My office needs a thorough cleaning o_O This made me think of the fact that I need to liquidate some stuff. I am way too old for this IT stuff.

Most of the time (99%) I just use my lg Stylo 4 phone for intetnet play/work. My lap top rarely gets fired up.

If I could find a larger screen phone/ tablet combo I could trust, I'd be a happy person.

Man I haven't had an actual PC in forever. Personal/work laptop, iPad or phone for me.

I don't really care to be "that" connected. I have my PC and a slightly smarter than average flip phone! I don't own a smart phone, since I have no need for one! My buddy's Son brings his smart phone onto the course with him, and buries his face in it! He pays absolutely no attention to anything else. Totally frustrating! I want to smack him upside the head sometimes!

Just swapped out my MacBook Pro this morning. Took about an hour for everything to transfer over. More I use it the more I like it.

Back