Peloton Riders Unite

I’ve ridden an Echelon and they are every bit as good as a Peloton. There are now lots of affordable options for a heart monitor and the Apple Watch can also be used as a heart rate monitor linked to your Echelon.
I have an Apple Watch, and it’s part of the plan.

I am back on the Peloton regularly now for the first time in a while. I am trying to get 3 rides in a week along with 3 strength training and 5-6 pliability workouts a week. My bigger issue is always shutting my pie hole as at my age you can’t outwork a crappy diet.

I will look to join the THP group if I can figure it out.

I am back on the Peloton regularly now for the first time in a while. I am trying to get 3 rides in a week along with 3 strength training and 5-6 pliability workouts a week. My bigger issue is always shutting my pie hole as at my age you can’t outwork a crappy diet.

It's just a #thehackersparadise tag under your name

Let's just hope that Peloton doesn't just fall out from under them!

I would ask why is your diet crappy? You're a chef, and should know what to feed yourself on a daily basis, not as someone visiting a restaurant maybe once a month. And joining this group is no problem at all. Just get it done!

Let's just hope that Peloton doesn't just fall out from under them!

I would ask why is your diet crappy? You're a chef, and should know what to feed yourself on a daily basis, not as someone visiting a restaurant maybe once a month. And joining this group is no problem at all. Just get it done!

I am actually not a chef. My last name is a spin off on a nickname. My diet is crappy because I lack discipline.

after 4 1/2 years, finally ordered some new pedals and shoes. :LOL: 40% off email got me.
There you go!!! I’ve been riding more as of late. I have been doubling up on two - three days a week after my morning runs.

There you go!!! I’ve been riding more as of late. I have been doubling up on two - three days a week after my morning runs.
I've got a 15 week streak going which is probably a record. Too many of those are only once or twice per week. But I'll take it for now.

I’ve got a pretty decent streak going but like you, that might be only a day or two. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.

Ooh baby
F33F2640-9209-49B0-84BE-65A905F3EEF4.jpeg

I've had to take a break from the bike after injuring my foot. I actually attribute the injury to the bike and my Nike shoes. Ended up not being a stress fracture, but rather a weird type of bursitis in the area where my last metatarsal (toe) connects to the rest of my foot. I got fit for shoe insert and am going to try to see if that helps. Otherwise, back off the bike and get an injection. I'm very eager to get back though.

finally getting back in a good groove.

Still haven't put on the replacement pedals or set up the new shoes yet. need to do that over the holiday. :unsure:

Get after it @baylrballa ! My bike riding time has been cut short due to our newborn, but I have been able to still keep up with the strength classes. Their strength classes are underrated in my opinion .

First ride of 2024 today.

Back