Peloton Riders Unite

New frame is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed this one works better.

Maybe. I purchased the Bike+ which is still fairly new. Plenty of time for a recall on that one :D
We went with the bike+ as well. I like some of the features that were not on the original. Hope yours gets fixed up.

All seems to be well with the new frame. Something was whack with the first one since my outputs were so high and then ultimately stopped working. Didn't realize it until we received the new frame mid May.

Love my Peloton. Is there a # for the group here?

Today will be my mid point through the build your power zones program, and I have to say, power zone training is legit!!!! I did a live 30 minute ride yesterday, and I completely crushed my 30 min PR by 25kj’s. If you haven’t done any power zone riding yet, I fully recommend it as an awesome way of building fitness.

#thehackersparadise
Just added the tag. I'm currently doing the Discover your Power Zones 5 week class. Nice mix up from the regular rides.

Just bought a peloton for my wife. She loves it so far. I'm going to give it a go myself as soon as I heal up from a cracked rib. I've got to order some shoes first. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is all about.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Make sure you post your screen name here and find #TheHackersParadise as a tag.

My Peloton name: Jmix18

Just bought a peloton for my wife. She loves it so far. I'm going to give it a go myself as soon as I heal up from a cracked rib. I've got to order some shoes first. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is all about.

Don’t skimp on shoes. I would highly recommend going to a bike shop and just purchasing there. The peloton brand shoes are not terrible, but there are better options

Looking forward to seeing what the hype is all about.

The hype is real! I’ve gone from being the laziest fit in the northern hemisphere to being totally obsessed. Saw my old boss for the first time today in 3 years and he commented on the weight loss which is always good. I do mostly power training these days. It’s an awesome way to train and you can actually see the results of your hard work when you retake the FTP test. I joined the powerzone pack website where multi week powerzone challenges are posted throughout the year. Just finished the latest 8 week challenge and I’m already counting down the days until the next challenge starts on Jan 3rd.

I've finally have been able to get on the peloton and get a few rides in. I'm super out of shape, but a couple of low impact rides have been good. I still don't understand why bike seats must be so uncomfortable... #Ouch

I've finally have been able to get on the peloton and get a few rides in. I'm super out of shape, but a couple of low impact rides have been good. I still don't understand why bike seats must be so uncomfortable... #Ouch

Get a pair(few pair) of bike chamois. They make all the difference.

Just bought a Peloton for the wife for Christmas...or should I say us a Peloton. It is our gift to one another...excited for it to arrive as I need to find a way to motivate myself to work out.

Get a pair(few pair) of bike chamois. They make all the difference.

Pearl Izumi has their Escape Quest shorts on sale right now. They are a great chamois for the money.

Just bought a Peloton for the wife for Christmas...or should I say us a Peloton. It is our gift to one another...excited for it to arrive as I need to find a way to motivate myself to work out.
You’ll love it. It takes about 2 weeks for your bum to get used to the seat. What’s the wait time right now on it?

You’ll love it. It takes about 2 weeks for your bum to get used to the seat. What’s the wait time right now on it?
I ordered it on 12/10 and arrived on Thursday. Just had my first ride today…and it kicked my arse.

Screen name is MMaynard112 unique huh?

I ordered it on 12/10 and arrived on Thursday. Just had my first ride today…and it kicked my arse.

And mine is.... . Jmix18

Easy Peasy.... See you on the bike!

That’s not bad. I ordered mine last year in mid November and it didn’t get delivered until the second week in January.

Definitely needed to order a couple of pairs of padded shorts for me bum (and more bandannas to soak up all the sweat from my bald head).

I’m SweatyFnWookiee

Followed you guys after my ride. My username is GraysonWhit

Also there is a #TAG for THP.... Join it and profess your love for THP!

#TheHackersParadise

So for those who have owned this for more than say 6 months, do you still use it/enjoy it? Or is it like every other piece of home gym equipment and it collects dust and coat hangers?

So for those who have owned this for more than say 6 months, do you still use it/enjoy it? Or is it like every other piece of home gym equipment and it collects dust and coat hangers?
I still really like it. Have had it for almost 3 years now. Ride it almost every day either for a warmup or my workout. My wife rides it religiously every day and loves it still.

when I can stick to it I really like it, unlike any other exercise ever. it's been a bad few months though.

need to get back on a schedule once I'm feeling better.

Back