Pelz/Mickelson Putting Tutor

ripper

Reaction score
Handicap
I am wondering if anyone has used this and can offer some feedback. I am interested just because I am going through the Secrets of the Short Game DVD set right now and obviously it is being heavily promoted.

Nobody?

A friend who's playing some smaller pro tours here in Europe (and tried Asian q-school) has one of these. He likes it a lot. Says it can be hard and frustrating to use but the reward is worth it. It promotes a very pure and controlled stroke. Short video of him using it on this link on his blog/website.

He's a pretty good player. This is his first year as a pro. Shot a 59 in a national tournament last year.

A friend who's playing some smaller pro tours here in Europe (and tried Asian q-school) has one of these. He likes it a lot. Says it can be hard and frustrating to use but the reward is worth it. It promotes a very pure and controlled stroke. Short video of him using it on this link on his blog/website.

He's a pretty good player. This is his first year as a pro. Shot a 59 in a national tournament last year.

Wow! Seems that your friend has certainly mastered the putting tutor, nice stroking.

Back