Pembroke, NC 3/7 - 3/8

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Any NC THPers have any course recommendations for that area? I'm gonna be up at a basketball tourney this weekend and would like to maybe get a round in. If you're free and want to tee it up with me, let me know!

Hopefully some of the Carolina guys out east can help. Pembroke is kind of in the middle of nowhere, going to be at UNC-P I am guessing? Maybe Bullit has some info I think he is from the Fayetteville area which is about 45 minutes north.

Pembroke is right down the road from my house, actually. There's a course right in Lumberton that's fun to play called Pine Crest. It's narrow, but is a Donald Ross design, so it has very difficult greens. Or you can drive 20 minutes and play at my home course, Scothurst. It's not the greatest place, but it has immaculate TIF Bermuda greens, especially for this time of year.

Either way, let me know if you want to meet up for a round, you'll be 15 minutes away from my house and it would be a shame not to play a round with you again while you're up here.

Pembroke is right down the road from my house. There's a course right in Lumberton that's fun to play called Pine Crest. It's narrow, but is a Donald Ross design, so it has very difficult greens. Or you can drive 20 minutes and play at my home course, Scothurst. It's not the greatest place, but it has immaculate TIF Bermuda greens, especially for this time of year.

Either way, let me know if you want to meet up for a round, you'll be 15 minutes away from my house and it would be a shame not to play a round with you again while you're up here.

If we win Saturday, we play Sunday at 2. Would Sunday morning work for you? If we lose, it could be later that morning, but the earlier the better. Hope it works out!

If we win Saturday, we play Sunday at 2. Would Sunday morning work for you? If we lose, it could be later that morning, but the earlier the better. Hope it works out!

I'm good to play at any time on Saturday or Sunday. The joys of working for the military, if we're not deployed, we don't do weekends.

Back