No you don't. Penn State would be more than justified to shut down the football program, release all scholarship athletes from commitments, and wait until the trial ended before starting back up. The football program at Penn State is a beast that needs to get put down. Not by the NCAA, but by the university. Everyday that the school cashes a check because of the football program, they are getting paid because of an organization that fostered a sexual predator. The school should not be shut down, but the program needs to be put on the shelf for a little bit.

No I don't what? Agree that Sadusky's action are awful? Of course I do! I think the whole system is corrupt and leads to and allows things like this and should be done away with. But what would all the precious college alumni and fans do with their Saturday afternoons? heaven forbid they do something useful instead of tailgate and get drunk. I think not just Penn State but all college football should go away if you never want this to happen again.

No I don't what? Agree that Sadusky's action are awful? Of course I do! I think the whole system is corrupt and leads to and allows things like this and should be done away with. But what would all the precious college alumni and fans do with their Saturday afternoons? heaven forbid they do something useful instead of tailgate and get drunk. I think not just Penn State but all college football should go away if you never want this to happen again.

I don't believe that the entire Catholic Church should have been closed down. I don't believe that college football should be shut down. I don't believe that State College should be shut down. I do not believe in throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I believe that the football program at Penn St needs to be shut down, by the university, until the criminal trial of Jerry Sandusky is completed.

Back