Video Perfect Putting Posture and Setup?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Could finding the perfect putting posture and setup can be easier than you thought? We recently received a question on social media about the short game and lowering scores and wanted to take it straight to the experts.

Cody Hale is Director of Instruction & Tour Development at SeeMore Putters and this short tip could help you immediately be a better putter.

Have you tried this before? Give it a try and let us know how it impacts your putting.

document.write("Loading Custom Ratings...");

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Could finding the perfect putting posture and setup can be easier than you thought? We recently received a question on social media about the short game and lowering scores and wanted to take it straight to the experts.

Cody Hale is Director of Instruction & Tour Development at SeeMore Putters and this short tip could help you immediately be a better putter.

Have you tried this before? Give it a try and let us know how it impacts your putting.

Continue reading...

Great simple video. When I’m putting well, I def get in a setup position that looks exactly like this. Sometimes I get a bit lazy and soften the setup too much here and there. I also find the placement and movement of my elbows to play a key role in my stroke consistency.

That was good info. Thank you.

I’ve not done it that way but the end result it the same. It’s a great tip.

Cody's the man, great tips, simple to follow.

May have to try this the next time out.

Great video! Love going to the source to get answers! Did this drill correlate to making more putts? Anyone one else find @JDax shoes distracting?! Haha

Will be watching on my next break

Thanks. That should get rid of one of the last variables. The putter itself does the shaft lean and alignment, lie angle is somewhat easy, but this should really help with the rest.

Love the purple shoes!

Seemore always has great putting content. I'll have to give this a test (no seemore putter - no dot to cover). I doubt I'll look like US Open winner Bryson's posture :rolleyes: and that might be a good thing according to my yogi wife. Thanks for more helpful content THP.

Thanks. That should get rid of one of the last variables. The putter itself does the shaft lean and alignment, lie angle is somewhat easy, but this should really help with the rest.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Definitely going to be trying this. It's the simple things sometimes that do the most good! Great job @JDax and @JB !

Love the purple shoes!

Seemore always has great putting content. I'll have to give this a test (no seemore putter - no dot to cover). I doubt I'll look like US Open winner Bryson's posture :rolleyes: and that might be a good thing according to my yogi wife. Thanks for more helpful content THP.

The next round after getting some tips from Cody in this video, I only had 30 putts.

I’ve been averaging 33 putts a round ⬇️...

2B2BEE7F-446E-4595-A173-DBFC97A532BB.jpeg

I’m still working on what we went over, and I can see myself improving over time.

Great video! Love going to the source to get answers! Did this drill correlate to making more putts? Anyone one else find @JDax shoes distracting?! Haha

Don’t hate on the shoes...

Awesome stuff! Always love watching, listening to and learning from Cody.

See the chart posted above... But yes I’m making more putts than before in the 2 rounds, that I’ve gotten in.

The next round after getting some tips from Cody in this video, I only had 30 putts.

I’ve been averaging 33 putts a round ⬇...

View attachment 8964976

I’m still working on what we went over, and I can see myself improving over time.

Nice improvement! I would love to have that kind of access for learning. Putting more than any other part of golf is where I feel I have to learn by trial and error on my own.

Simple enough drill that seems really effective.

Nice improvement! I would love to have that kind of access for learning. Putting more than any other part of golf is where I feel I have to learn by trial and error on my own.
The RST Alignment of the SeeMore putters, makes the trial and error of alignment a lot easier.

The RST Alignment of the SeeMore putters, makes the trial and error of alignment a lot easier.

Have rolled their putters, including one or possibly two of the RST versions. I am looking for more direct expertise access that links to equipment and setup. I'm an experiential learner. Someday.

Have rolled their putters, including one or possibly two of the RST versions. I am looking for more direct expertise access that links to equipment and setup. I'm an experiential learner. Someday.
All their models feature rst

i will try the perfect putting posture and setup this week!
@JDax maybe i can find red/white in them shoes!

Back