Perry Mason on HBO

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting series coming.

Been waiting for this one, I’m pretty excited.

I hope this is well done. Being HBO I doubt I'll be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

HBO pretty much nails everything so until I see info contrary to that I assume this will be very good and I look forward to this.

Looks like something I'll probably get hooked on :eek:

I’m in , liked the original

Looks awesome!! Can’t wait to save a few on the DVR for a binge.

Is this on regular HBO or is it streaming? :unsure:

Looks interesting, will have to give it a view. Thanks for the head's up.

I am excited for this.

Of course the greatest Perry Mason story was in mad magazine “The night Perry Masonite lost a case” haha

Saw previews last night when watching HBO. I'm certainly interested enough to watch it.

Previews make it look like a good watch.

Did anyone watch this? If so, how was it?

I will be checking this out, need to catch up on some other DVR first.

I watched it last night and I really enjoyed it. My gf thought it was a little boring (but she thinks everything I watch is boring but then will go on and watch paint dry on tv housewives). This is going to be a great series. Matthew Rhys is great and I really liked him in The Americans too

Saw the preview and putting this on my DVR list. Looks very promising

I watched it last night and I really enjoyed it. My gf thought it was a little boring (but she thinks everything I watch is boring but then will go on and watch paint dry on tv housewives). This is going to be a great series. Matthew Rhys is great and I really liked him in The Americans too
Loved The Americans.

Just watched it. Matthew Rhys is very good. Defintely a reimagining of the original series. Has a Sam Spade type feel.

Season finale was last night. All in all my wife and I loved it! Did anyone else watch it?

I watched the first couple of episodes and didn't get into it. Did it get better?

I really enjoyed the work by Matthew Rhys. He is becoming one of my favorite actors.

I really enjoyed the work by Matthew Rhys. He is becoming one of my favorite actors.
He’s a really good actor. Same with the guy that played the investigator. I was actually thinking that myself last night. I really enjoyed the show and thought it was well made. I thought they could have added a couple shows as I felt like they completely let a couple characters disappear from the story. Looking forward to the next season!

Back