Person of Interest

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Had finished watching Lucifer and the Last Kingdom and was looking for something else to watch on Netflix and came across this show called Person of Interest. After watching the first few episodes I'm hooked. Anybody else watching this show?

I really enjoyed that show when it was on the networks (was it CBS?). I do feel the early seasons were the best.

Yep, when it was on TV watched it.

I saw a couple of episodes when it was on the air. My wife watched it for a bit and liked it. I kind of equated it to the equalizer... it wasn't bad

Was a favorite of mine early on when broadcast on CBS. As the seasons progressed it was clearly evident they were trying to extend the early success & the plot started going everywhere.

Had finished watching Lucifer and the Last Kingdom and was looking for something else to watch on Netflix and came across this show called Person of Interest. After watching the first few episodes I'm hooked. Anybody else watching this show?
One of my favorite shows ... different types of characters, sexy women, suspense, shady villians, comedic moments, and 1984'ish as in Big Brotherish. Gets a little dicey in last 3 seasons in some episodes with simulations but stick to it. Conspiracies and traitors are never easy business.

Last edited:
Pretty good show. As others have stated gets a little stretched at the end. Try Burn Notice if you haven’t watched it. It was a fun one too.

I watched quite a bit of it. The characters and story line were pretty good - what I couldn't stand was Jim Caviezel's voice the entire series. He was like Christian Bale's Batman (which I can't stand either).

Ultimately, I quit watching in the middle of the 4th season as I felt the show had jumped the shark. You might like it though... hahahahaha

Yep we watched it and enjoyed it.

I watched it when it was on Network TV. It's a very good show especially the early seasons.

I really liked it back when it was on the regular networks. During this stay at home, I've watched a few episodes again. Reminded me of how much I enjoyed the show.

Was a good show. I enjoyed it but like most shows that come to an end I didn't love the end.

Was a good show. I enjoyed it but like most shows that come to an end I didn't love the end.
I agree, the end, in fact the last few episodes, were a little messed up.

I'm firmly in the camp that this show was good early and went off the rails in the later season(s). I still haven't watched the entire last season.

Back