PGA National Resort Course Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So I just got back from a tour of the different courses here and I must say, I am pretty blown away. As many know, that does not happen often by a course, but these layouts are truly spectacular. We got as many pictures in before the thunder started, but hopefully this will give you a taste of what to expect when it comes to the THP Fall Golf Outing & Demo Day. There was very little sun, but these should give you an idea of the layout and beauty that is here at this resort.

Getting a chance to play a course that has held a PGA Championship, a Ryder Cup, and a regular PGA Tour Stop is something special. Now I see why all of these events have been held here. My pictures do not do justice to the incredible conditions that I saw today. I am so excited to come back here in the fall with other THP members and play these courses.

Some of the pictures of courses may be slightly mixed up, since I am going off of memory and took over 100 photos quickly before it rained.

All carts come with GPS.
888815994_qJkAM-L.jpg

888799543_YkFgt-L.jpg

888806709_B5ArG-L.jpg

888807342_MHiGJ-L.jpg

888807958_JMjPm-L.jpg

888811003_YnLbc-L.jpg

888801329_xd4tg-L.jpg

888800728_FVJxd-L.jpg

The Haig Course
888803345_gAUbW-L.jpg

888804719_mSwxn-L.jpg

888804091_7zUVL-L.jpg

888805388_ZE8SS-L.jpg

The Palmer Course
888808505_QaeK7-L.jpg

888810377_TTRdn-L.jpg

888812799_otmDr-L.jpg

888814359_uRHKr-L.jpg

888815616_SAkvW-L.jpg

888816704_By7gr-L.jpg

888818177_tiVMd-L.jpg

888819786_T95Xx-L.jpg

• Admin
888820465_5GibA-L.jpg

888821734_D3yuz-L.jpg

The Champion Course
888822394_pHfrv-L.jpg

888823553_9qeFs-L.jpg

888824198_xYoaa-L.jpg

888824736_3WwQf-L.jpg

888825391_nbm2f-L.jpg

888825967_GkEjo-L.jpg

888826692_uMZAC-XL.jpg

888827560_2Fm9m-L.jpg

888829309_Es5Ff-L.jpg

888828810_vNiYE-L.jpg

888830019_JU2qA-L.jpg

888830511_tyjjm-L.jpg

888831476_py6CS-L.jpg

888831017_bCyVQ-L.jpg

Last edited:
YAY!! I was just going to ask if GPSs were included :)

Just absolutely gorgeous!! What's the Bear Trap?

Wow. Just wow. Nice place.

And, by the way, I like the GPS! hehe (Do they release from the holder easily in case it's needed off the cart?)

Course looks BIIIIG, I may need to get my throwing arm prepared :wink: hee hee

those bunkers are going to kill me!

I just got back from my final spa treatment and all I can say is WOW! The best massage I have ever had, fantastic mud wrap (in fact it was so good I fell asleep haha), and a phenomenal mani/pedi! I haven't felt this pampered in years. First class all the way. Plus I spent the time between treatments at the mineral pools relaxing in the "dead sea" it was simply spectacular.

Nice work you guys! I am really looking forward to playing the champion course!

those bunkers are going to kill me!

I just got back from my final spa treatment and all I can say is WOW! The best massage I have ever had, fantastic mud wrap (in fact it was so good I fell asleep haha), and a phenomenal mani/pedi! I haven't felt this pampered in years. First class all the way. Plus I spent the time between treatments at the mineral pools relaxing in the "dead sea" it was simply spectacular.

Awesome!! Glad to hear you were well taken care of :wink:

Great looking courses. I am sooo looking forward to this!

Very nice pics, JB. My question is: did you carry the bunker?

Golf Chick The Bear Trap is one of the most amazing collection of holes you'll ever play. It is named such because Jack Nicklaus (The Golden Bear) designed the Champions Course and Jack named holes #15,16 and 17 that because historically that is where the most action has taken place. The three hole stretch is a tremendous combination of risk-reward, all out challenge and of course, add the pressure of a Sunday on TOUR and you can see where the The Bear Trap gets its name. I've been fortunate enough to play the Champions Course and stay at PGA National. In fact, it is soooo good, it is THE place we chose to introduce the Bridgestone Golf brand to U.S. Golf market. We had a collection of the finest media in golf attend our "Coming to America" event that we staged for Bridgestone in 2005, and without exception all were blown away by the course, food, service and of course the products we unveiled. : ) I'm hoping to make the THP outing, but if I don't I know you'll all be having a wonderful time. Great pics JB, but even these good photos don't do the place justice.

Very nice pics, JB. My question is: did you carry the bunker?

I have not played it. Just simply here to take pictures to showcase the resort and courses that everybody has the opportunity to come to at the THP Fall Golf Outing.

Hmmm...I may need TWO dozen balls for this...hmmm...
thinking_smiley.gif

Golf Chick The Bear Trap is one of the most amazing collection of holes you'll ever play. It is named such because Jack Nicklaus (The Golden Bear) designed the Champions Course and Jack named holes #15,16 and 17 that because historically that is where the most action has taken place. The three hole stretch is a tremendous combination of risk-reward, all out challenge and of course, add the pressure of a Sunday on TOUR and you can see where the The Bear Trap gets its name. I've been fortunate enough to play the Champions Course and stay at PGA National. In fact, it is soooo good, it is THE place we chose to introduce the Bridgestone Golf brand to U.S. Golf market. We had a collection of the finest media in golf attend our "Coming to America" event that we staged for Bridgestone in 2005, and without exception all were blown away by the course, food, service and of course the products we unveiled. : ) I'm hoping to make the THP outing, but if I don't I know you'll all be having a wonderful time. Great pics JB, but even these good photos don't do the place justice.

Thank you sir :)

everything looks amazing. I can't wait to get there. Did you like the Palmer or Haig course better?

everything looks amazing. I can't wait to get there. Did you like the Palmer or Haig course better?

I have not played either. But from looks alone, I would say Palmer.

Absolutely spectaculer! Wow!! I'll definitely need to start getting some more distance in my game to play those holes! 190yd par 3s! Looks like I'll be taking driver on 17.... Oh well, I'm still majorly looking forward to September!!

Absolutely spectaculer! Wow!! I'll definitely need to start getting some more distance in my game to play those holes! 190yd par 3s! Looks like I'll be taking driver on 17.... Oh well, I'm still majorly looking forward to September!!

190 yards PAR3s?!!?!? OH NO!!! :dohanim:

sounds like the perfect 4 fybrid/5 iron for me depending on how i'm hitting it then. I doubt I will play from the tips anyway, although it is appealing.

I cannot state enough how my pictures do not do this course justice. The Champion course looks amazing and we think each and every person that joins us this fall will be blown away.

JB Thanks for the pics.. the curse definately looks amazing I can not wait to play it!!! This is gonna be great!!!!

Back