PGA Show Coverage Begins Today

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have fun everyone! I hope you guys get to enjoy yourselves a little bit as well.

It's pretty wild to think of some of the things we were introduced to at last year's show. Cleveland Classics and Miyazaki are two of my faves.

up bright and early.....we have some good surprises in store for everyone today/tonight

Looking forward to the updates and pics. Have fun. Too bad you missed the snow Hanks its awesome. lol

up bright and early.....we have some good surprises in store for everyone today/tonight

Good surprises huh? Do we get to see pics of you guys in your awesome Sligo gear? I think you should tell us exactly what time to tune in on that Bridgestone live feed thing and Magnum should make an appearance!

that's up to the boss man...but the gear is EPIC! Sligo hooked us up and THP customized it. Dare I say Sligo Asia 2.0?

that's up to the boss man...but the gear is EPIC! Sligo hooked us up and THP customized it. Dare I say Sligo Asia 2.0?

Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it, lol

I had work to do today. Haha, key word "had". Anxiously awaiting some pics and info.

Have fun out there everyone. If anything like last year, we will have a ton of great stuff to look at. Hope you have your Dr Scholls.

I can't wait for all the big news this weekend!

If possible, check out Herbie's One Putt Wedge booth. I follow him on Twitter and think his wedge design is cool. I think his name is Kit Mungo.

Just heard the show has been put back a little bit, not starting till 10AM? Sounds like you guys got a little weather last night.

Glad I have somewhere to get the information about the show since I could not talk my boss into letting me go. Really wanted to go for the education that is at the show
and to see all the new stuff coming out this year. Thanks for all you do.......

Looking forward to this coverage.

So ready for this! It's what got me absolutely hooked to how great THP really is last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well tonight when you get home you can suck down a few bottle of joint juice and relax those tired ol bones. Thanks for the coverage and footwork you guys put into this show. We appreciate ya.

I am excited about having these reports from the show. I have always wished that I could go to the show and this is absolutely the next best thing. I am so glad I stumbled upon THP, there is something every day for us golf addicts.

Two words....Mashie hat

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

I'm really looking forward to this coverage, and I know THP will do an amazing job on this as they do all things golf. I'm going to need a team pic however with everyone in their jackets.

Looking forward to the coverage. You guys have quite a feat ahead of you to beat last year, but I think it's very doable!

Loving the photos coming through twitter!

2.0? I bet Puma-Cobra already has had the designs made for months now... :alien:

Loving the photos coming through twitter!

Whoa whoa whoa, I am missing this, and I should NOT be!

This will sure be a busy couple days!! Go Team THP!!

Back