PGA Superstore Customer Service

nicklongdrive

Reaction score
So, I purchased a G425 LST driver this weekend and received it today but there are a couple of things wrong and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them rectifying customer service requests. Basically, I ordered an extra stiff but received a stiff and there was no head cover included, which I would both expect for paying MSRP...

If I had known they were going to send a stiff I would have just waited for my local store to get one from Ping directly.

chile

Jive Turkey
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Chocolate
have you tried calling them yet?

nicklongdrive

Reaction score
have you tried calling them yet?
I'm on work calls for the next 3 hours and was curious if anyone had an experience with this. Sent an email to their customer service to see if they get back to me there first.

Chef23

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm on work calls for the next 3 hours and was curious if anyone had an experience with this. Sent an email to their customer service to see if they get back to me there first.
I would be shocked if they don’t fix it. Frequently they fulfill from a local store and whoever picked it obviously messed up.

cougar75

Reaction score
Handicap
Go directly to a PGA Superstore with the club and your receipt instead of calling them. I have never had a bad experience with them.

Vader

Professional lurker
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Too many
Go directly to a PGA Superstore with the club and your receipt instead of calling them. I have never had a bad experience with them.
He could... If there was a location anywhere near DC.

ShanksaloT

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
18 USGA
I would bring it directly to the PGA superstore you ordered from - this is strange as I have had nothing but great experiences with them....

Rebel4life

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mid
I had an issue with some clubs that were shipped to me from the Atlanta PGA Superstore back in 2016. They responded quickly to my email and got things rectified quickly. But, that was 5 years ago, so take it for what it's worth.

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they have a no questions asked return deal for at least 90 days thing I think. I bought some wedges this last summer and returned them for different ones. It was no hassle. keep the receipt and call them or go to store. Even the headcover issue sounds strange.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in