PGA Superstore Customer Service

nicklongdrive

"It's complicated" with the PGATSS
Reaction score
Handicap
OB
So, I purchased a G425 LST driver this weekend and received it today but there are a couple of things wrong and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them rectifying customer service requests. Basically, I ordered an extra stiff but received a stiff and there was no head cover included, which I would both expect for paying MSRP...

If I had known they were going to send a stiff I would have just waited for my local store to get one from Ping directly.

have you tried calling them yet?

have you tried calling them yet?

I'm on work calls for the next 3 hours and was curious if anyone had an experience with this. Sent an email to their customer service to see if they get back to me there first.

I'm on work calls for the next 3 hours and was curious if anyone had an experience with this. Sent an email to their customer service to see if they get back to me there first.

I would be shocked if they don’t fix it. Frequently they fulfill from a local store and whoever picked it obviously messed up.

Go directly to a PGA Superstore with the club and your receipt instead of calling them. I have never had a bad experience with them.

Go directly to a PGA Superstore with the club and your receipt instead of calling them. I have never had a bad experience with them.

He could... If there was a location anywhere near DC.

I would bring it directly to the PGA superstore you ordered from - this is strange as I have had nothing but great experiences with them....

I had an issue with some clubs that were shipped to me from the Atlanta PGA Superstore back in 2016. They responded quickly to my email and got things rectified quickly. But, that was 5 years ago, so take it for what it's worth.

I'm pretty sure they have a no questions asked return deal for at least 90 days thing I think. I bought some wedges this last summer and returned them for different ones. It was no hassle. keep the receipt and call them or go to store. Even the headcover issue sounds strange.

Back