Xbox username is doubleb421 getting i this game now to try it out

It’s not the controller. The putting is complete crap. There is a bug or something in the setup. I am asking g for a refund on this POS game.

12’ putt for eagle. I missed it by 62 feet and I’m on the amateur setting. Something isn’t right.

Man I don't know, I dropped a 57 on amateur making nearly every putt from all over the green before I moved the difficulty up.

I’m at a loss. There has to be some sort of odd glitch going on. I tested both of my controllers and the analog stick is dead on and not drifting. It’s such a PITA that Just turned it off.

Here is the problem I’m having. I start to pull the controller back and it just stops. But when I pull it all the way back right away, I go way over my target. It’s like all or nothing.

It’s not you - it’s a known bug that seems to only be impacting PS4 players.My original controller had that happen almost every shot - thankfully I switched to a second controller that works just fine. No one knows why it is happening but it’s been reported a lot.

It’s not you - it’s a known bug that seems to only be impacting PS4 players.My original controller had that happen almost every shot - thankfully I switched to a second controller that works just fine. No one knows why it is happening but it’s been reported a lot.
That makes me feel better. Although I’m pissed that I dropped $60 on what is an unplayable game.

I’m at a loss. There has to be some sort of odd glitch going on. I tested both of my controllers and the analog stick is dead on and not drifting. It’s such a PITA that Just turned it off.
PS4 or PS4 pro?

Can you point me where you are reading about these bugs? I am so frustrated...

Sure can:

There are a few other similar threads on Reddit and I know it even came up in one of the official reviews somewhere.

that sucks about the glitch... guess I will hold off on buying

@xcman04 thanks! That all describes the exact problem I'm having. I am definitely requesting a refund due to the glitch and if PS says no, I'm disputing the charges. Total Crap that this is happening!

I've discovered I'm having the issue on any shot that I'm not trying to go 100% on. If I try and control the shot, it will pause and reset multiple times. What a total POS!

@xcman04 thanks! That all describes the exact problem I'm having. I am definitely requesting a refund due to the glitch and if PS says no, I'm disputing the charges. Total Crap that this is happening!

You bet, and I don’t blame you one bit. I’d be right there with you if I didn’t find one controller that works. There are a bunch of other issues and bugs, and I’m sure some of them will eventually get patched, but what you’re experiencing makes it literally unplayable.

I’ve tried another controller and it’s much better. But I still do have the issue. I’m going to get a new controller and check.

Putting took me awhile.

Bummer man. They’ll probably patch it.

I've discovered I'm having the issue on any shot that I'm not trying to go 100% on. If I try and control the shot, it will pause and reset multiple times. What a total POS!
Yeah, that's how games are these days. They come out half-assed because they can always be patched.

Also @HighOnTheHog, it appears the difficulty is set to "open." I think there should be a set difficulty so we are all playing the same.
Yeah I set it up kinda quick. I will look at the setting and see what everyone wants to do on it. I agree it should be balanced

I have been playing on my Mac through google stadia and really enjoying. Just won my first Korn Ferry Tour event! It’s definitely a tough game but makes it that much better when you win.

Yeah I set it up kinda quick. I will look at the setting and see what everyone wants to do on it. I agree it should be balanced

I think the handicap system helps with that. So if everybody played at say, Pro level but with handicap it should allow for a fairly balanced leaderboard, like in the real game. Depending in the group size in the future you could always have multiple contests, aimed at different difficulty levels to make everybody happy. Well done on being the first to set up the society for us all, you are soon to find out being club secretary is a full time job!

It's sad to hear about all the issues PS4 users are having right now. Think I made the correct choice opting for PS4 as I haven't had any problems and I really love the putting mechanic.

I still can't figure out the downswing timing, sometimes I'm perfect, sometimes I'm slow even when I thank it. Nice to know that I can blame a glitch for it now though :)

Another thread on TGC Tours...

I am really really enjoying this on the default Pro settings.

It, for now, is the perfect challenge for me. If I play really really well I can T10 or even Win, but I have missed a cut or two as well

Back