I CANNOT WAIT!! They better have a career mode
they did in last years game, and it was done pretty well. So it should be in this one.

Coming soon....but when ??

Hopefully this is good! I'm in if it doesn't suck.

I enjoy golf video games. I hope it plays more like Golf Club than it did Rory though.

ALL IN on this, let's gooooooo

THP Winter league? :unsure:

I want a good Create-A-Player and a full PGA season PLEASE!

I’m hoping this is good. I loved the old tiger woods games and I don’t hate Rory but wasn’t a patch in the TW games in the mid 2000’s. I’ll be pre-ordering...

Not much into consoles anymore, but am interested in this one.

Sweet! I'm pretty excited for this. I've been playing the 2019 version a lot lately so it's good to see them continue with a new version. And I totally agree, they need to fix the chipping ASAP.

I enjoy golf video games. I hope it plays more like Golf Club than it did Rory though.
It will. It's made by HB which made the TGC games, it's just published by 2K so they are taking advantage of the name recognition of the 2K series for marketing purposes.

I will be interested to see if 2K puts money into the series (it suffers from indie-itis) or if it's just a corporate rebadging of TGC4

The ball is tee’d up too high. That’s my main thought.

I hope they do a lot of customization with equipment. I remember when NHL was a part of the 2k lineup, and the wide range of accurate equipment available to use in game.

Pretty dang cool. This game will be epic.

Yeah I'm in for that for ps4

Move over son and your Fortnite... I'm taking over the Xbox when this comes out

Will have to take a closer look when this comes out.

I will be buying.
Time for some late night drunken Alt shot with the boys!

Yep. Consider it sold.

Amazing graphics, but I'm not into console games. I'd love to have a simulator and something like that though!

Back