So basically its an app that works off chromecast? Huh.....I knew somehow google was involved, so I assume all cloud base gaming/storage? So you dont really download a 60GB game?
Correct. The monthly fee setup, which isn't required, has free games you can play and they rotate them.

Otherwise you buy games like normal

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Correct. The monthly fee setup, which isn't required, has free games you can play and they rotate them.

Otherwise you buy games like normal

Thanks for the information. I wont do it personally, but its good to know options in the future.

For any PS4 folks who are looking for a new tourney, I will be adding one soon - life has gotten in the way of me having free time to play/create tourneys recently.
PS4 player here. I'd be interested

PS4 player here. I'd be interested

New PS4 tourney is up! Playing on a highly rated custom LIDAR course. In case anyone cares, I'll be aiming to go back to having tournaments 2x a week. Keep any suggestions coming!

New PS4 tourney is up! Playing on a highly rated custom LIDAR course. In case anyone cares, I'll be aiming to go back to having tournaments 2x a week. Keep any suggestions coming!
You should add flooded tropics to your list. I mean Im xbox but that course was tons of fun. ask @stevie-a for recommendations. Hes got a list full of great user created courses

You should add flooded tropics to your list. I mean Im xbox but that course was tons of fun. ask @stevie-a for recommendations. Hes got a list full of great user created courses
How do you get to play created courses? Haven't spent much time on the game yet

If you go into Local Match you can switch courses and then go pick any of the default courses OR you can search user-created courses.

What's really cool is that you can also use the user-created courses in your society...so we have started making daily tournies using a new user-created course for each.

As mentioned above, we've found some cool, unique courses...and a mixed of fictional (think Golden Tee-esque) and realistic styled courses.

A few suggestions to try:

Flooded Tropics
Silly 7
Lake Sofia
A Tradition Like No Other
Mactan Hills Country Club
Kill Devil Hills
Saxondale
Sky Peaks Resort, Canada
Dixieland Club
Scarlet Inn, Germany

There literally are several hundreds more......

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What Steve said, Local match then find the search area. "A Tradition Like No Other" is a must play. Pick the one with 6K votes. Amen corner detail is so insane. Had a smile on my face the whole time.

Also found out there are Putt Putt courses too. @stevie-a we need to add some of those in for fun.

playing the ps4 event now holla

New patch update available, 1.04. Downloading now.

Anyone playing on Switch? I can start a society on there if anyone is interested

PS4 society needs some life pumped in to it. Let's set up a tourney

PS4 society needs some life pumped in to it. Let's set up a tourney
I so wish this was cross play because man we would have a pretty decent society with a mix of PS4, Xbox and PC/Stadia. Really bummed about how this has fallen off a cliff, because once you figure out the swing on pro it becomes a really great game. You can ask @stevie-a, I shot a +82 in a crazy hard tourney last week (Pro settings/4 rounds), it was so hard that the creator of the tourney gave up on it, and Steve I think came in at -1?? Anyways next tourney was a one day tourney, crazy conditions again, I finally buckled down and took some of Steve's advice and tips on swings, I came in at -2, and Steve was a +4. There was some luck in there, and some really good chips. But still this is such a fantastic game.

I so wish this was cross play because man we would have a pretty decent society with a mix of PS4, Xbox and PC/Stadia. Really bummed about how this has fallen off a cliff, because once you figure out the swing on pro it becomes a really great game. You can ask @stevie-a, I shot a +82 in a crazy hard tourney last week (Pro settings/4 rounds), it was so hard that the creator of the tourney gave up on it, and Steve I think came in at -1?? Anyways next tourney was a one day tourney, crazy conditions again, I finally buckled down and took some of Steve's advice and tips on swings, I came in at -2, and Steve was a +4. There was some luck in there, and some really good chips. But still this is such a fantastic game.
Agreed....and the up and down swings (pun intended) in scoring is what keeps me interested, just like real golf. 1 day, terrible, next day, can't miss.

I so wish this was cross play because man we would have a pretty decent society with a mix of PS4, Xbox and PC/Stadia.
I wish this as well. The PC crowd is virtually non-existent.

On switch I played a match with my brother who had swing timing turned off and it was just unfair. He jarred 3 chips. The swing timing makes it more realistic, as long as it isnt way out of whack

On switch I played a match with my brother who had swing timing turned off and it was just unfair. He jarred 3 chips. The swing timing makes it more realistic, as long as it isnt way out of whack
You can jack around with the control options so that downswing tempo is used, but just not as penalizing... For the new Xbox society (THP Cup), @tucsoncacti and I have been trying things - and still are really - and I think we are getting close.

Of course, a little practice on PRO or Semi-PRO doesn't hurt either.....

Out of curiosity, has anyone else created any courses? I'm 9 holes into a creation and find it a little addicting and maddening. I hate that I can't open it for play (publish it) and still continue to edit it, so it'll be a little while before I share it with everyone to try out.

The good part is, created courses can be played on any platform...so everyone can play it.

You can jack around with the control options so that downswing tempo is used, but just not as penalizing... For the new Xbox society (THP Cup), @tucsoncacti and I have been trying things - and still are really - and I think we are getting close.

Of course, a little practice on PRO or Semi-PRO doesn't hurt either.....

Steve and I have full on all day convos regarding this game......:LOL::LOL: We even have started a replay list of courses we would like to retry in future events. There are some amazing courses that come out daily, lots of people have put in double digit hours of work on these courses.

Last edited:
The patch download for the PS4 has failed twice for me, hoping third time is the charm, then I'll set another tourney up.

XBOX'ers cannot stress enough about joining a/our society. Not sure how this game has already fallen off a cliff when there are so many amazing custom courses to play. I think for the most part we want a fun league with reasonable "scoring" settings. Except for major events (As it should be). I am pretty sure @stevie-a is wanting to schedule 2 events a week.

I find the Pro setting much more difficult than the Master clubs in 2019. And that makes the game not so enjoyable at that level. But I guess you gamers would tear up the courses at anything less than that.

I have a created course. I made it in 2019, but it needs some tweaking for the new game.

I find the Pro setting much more difficult than the Master clubs in 2019. And that makes the game not so enjoyable at that level. But I guess you gamers would tear up the courses at anything less than that.
I our league we have downswing turned off. So feel free to join us. We belong to another league also that's a mixture of both.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else created any courses? I'm 9 holes into a creation and find it a little addicting and maddening. I hate that I can't open it for play (publish it) and still continue to edit it, so it'll be a little while before I share it with everyone to try out.

The good part is, created courses can be played on any platform...so everyone can play it.

I created a course on TGC 2019. I've imported it into this game and will probably fix a few things at some point and publish it.

Back