New PS4 tournament is up! A Tradition Like No Other - speaks for itself.

New PS4 tournament is up! A Tradition Like No Other - speaks for itself.
they did a great job with the design, struggling with the course conditions and wind!!

Did manage to get an ace on 16 in round 2!

New update out. This game cooled off in here...

I'm still creating courses....lol....

2 courses are Keller Muni and Ozark Trails...give them a try

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It sure did. I still play a few times here and there but I’ve had to crank the difficulty a fair bit. Taking breaks and losing some of the touch helps a lot too

It sure did. I still play a few times here and there but I’ve had to crank the difficulty a fair bit. Taking breaks and losing some of the touch helps a lot too

I'm fine with putting, getting the reads down, when I go up in difficulty I can't keep the ball in bounds :cry:

@stevie-a and I are on multiple days a week. I currently am going through all the achievements and working on them. The secret one (if you are looking through them) is hole 5 straight putts on the practice green. Make sure you put putting on beginner level to achieve. Much harder than it sounds. speaking of putts....holed this 110 footer last night.

I still play it quite often. It's in the mix along with The Show and Madden. Big fan of the Lidar courses that have been loaded in to this game. Some real good ones out there.

@stevie-a and I are on multiple days a week. I currently am going through all the achievements and working on them. The secret one (if you are looking through them) is hole 5 straight putts on the practice green. Make sure you put putting on beginner level to achieve. Much harder than it sounds. speaking of putts....holed this 110 footer last night.

What system are you guys on?

Steve and I are on Xbox, try his courses though, I think all courses uploaded are available for any system to play.

What system are you guys on?
We are on Xbox....but uploaded course are available on any platform.

Since it's been bumped, anyone else on Switch?

I still play it quite often. It's in the mix along with The Show and Madden. Big fan of the Lidar courses that have been loaded in to this game. Some real good ones out there.
That Lidar guy is pretty cool

We are on Xbox....but uploaded course are available on any platform.

Might have to join you guys some night, if you don't mind playing with a true hacker lol

Might have to join you guys some night, if you don't mind playing with a true hacker lol
My gamertag is BrevetBoys2. The online play isn't the best, but I'll gladly join you online any time.

Join our league. You really won't regret it, and don't worry about scores. Hole point is to have fun

The society that we set up is called THP Cup...join us. There is a "sister" society that you can join us on too called The Happy Tin Cuppers.

Be sure to enter the society names exactly as listed above, otherwise the goofy search process doesn't find them.

The society that we set up is called THP Cup...join us. There is a "sister" society that you can join us on too called The Happy Tin Cuppers.

Be sure to enter the society names exactly as listed above, otherwise the goofy search process doesn't find them.

Request sent for the first one trying to find the second one

I'll approve you when I get home in 20 mins. I may have the name of the 2nd one wrong, so I'll confirm it too...

Welcome to the Cup!

can this be played cross platforms? like ps4 vs somebody on xbox?

Nope....but we all can play the same courses, just not online together like Fortnite, etc

Sadly, no. I'm a PC user and there are very few of us here.

Approved your request (WesleyWolf).

The other society is called Happy Caddy Tin Cuppers.

OITW......great event starts tonight at 5pst. it will give you a feel of how our tourneys are run. We make small tweaks to course conditions, but otherwise hardness settings are relatively the same. Except for the Pine valley tourney, I bumped it up just a smidge because course is a bit short, and accuracy is key.

Played that first even course was a ton of fun.

stupid decision on one hole but definitely a fun time

Back