Ahh. I'm ps4...
Oh well. I only get on like once a week anyway
There is a society on PS4 but has been stagnant for a while unfortunately

How are you guys enjoying?

Pondering picking it up for the switch just for fun, although missed the 30 dollar Black Friday sale.
It has some annoying things, but if you put in some time to learn the swing timing its actually fun and rewarding when you finally start competing.

The user created courses options are pretty cool too. I made 3 courses, which is time consuming...but cool that you can make whatever you want to add a challenge.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pondering picking it up for the switch just for fun, although missed the 30 dollar Black Friday sale.
I enjoy it. Have gotten used to putting on Pro setting. Perfect shots off the tee is very challenging. Rough eats balls up and impacts approach shots too much imo. Fun game and play skins matches mostly these days.

I am enjoying it on the switch. I started a society so I can play with my brothers in Chicago and Portland without being online at the same time. We play live online occasionally too.

I don't think there are any other switch users, at least in this thread, or I would start a THP society.

My brothers swear by using the joycons because of the smaller joysticks; I don't have any issues using the pro controller. Once you get used to the swing timing, it isn't bad either way. I just always play for a draw and try to get a little fast on the tempo.

It's fun, the THP Social Group and some of the courses on there make it more enjoyable.

I think I enjoyed the EA TW version of the game better but this is still a good one to have for winter

I must have missed it and am not digging through 35 pages of comments haha

Where is everyone playing it? PS4? Xbox?
PC for me, although it's been a while since I fired it up. Not many PC users here.

you know where to find me.

ps4 here

Hahaha. Tbh I don’t even know if I can play it on PS5 I’ll have to look.

It’s Cold War season right now though
ohhh look at mr fancy with his PS5.

Hahaha. Tbh I don’t even know if I can play it on PS5 I’ll have to look.

It’s Cold War season right now though

I'm not telling you this, but I ran in to you in Cold War the other night. It wasn't pretty.

sure am. Until I can be cool like @TexasHacker34 and get that ps5
i have the xbox on preorder- wont be here till later this month. Making the move but will end up eventually w/ both systems i bet

sure am. Until I can be cool like @TexasHacker34 and get that ps5
I told the wife to buy me one for Christmas. She asked if it was hard to get and whether I'd actually play it.

I said probably to both. That's not my problem.

I told the wife to buy me one for Christmas. She asked if it was hard to get and whether I'd actually play it.

They are very hard to get. I was quite lucky

Woah! Let’s play soon

I've grown as a player. But not in your class. At least I have a positive KD going for me now haha

As for golf...I did see a video of a dude playing it on ps5. Basically said the load times were way faster.

I told Jenn the challenge is real but worth it.

I've grown as a player. But not in your class. At least I have a positive KD going for me now haha

As for golf...I did see a video of a dude playing it on ps5. Basically said the load times were way faster.

I would enjoy playing with you and Shane though! Let’s make it happen

Back