Once I get it I’ll set it up unless someone who already has a switch wants to set it up.
Switch players @mmaynard11, I am going to need someone else to create the society. I have one created for my brothers and I to play in, but I guess you can only create one society.
I’ll get one set up today. The game is worth it for half price, no doubt.

Once I get it I’ll set it up unless someone who already has a switch wants to set it up.
Have any good ideas for a name? I am drawing a blank.

Have any good ideas for a name? I am drawing a blank.
Something simple? THP Cup is what the par guys use I think.

THP Switch it Up
The Switch Hackers Paradise
NintendoTHP

I just grabbed 2K21 and I’m impressed with some of the updates. That said, man the difficulty...

I just grabbed 2K21 and I’m impressed with some of the updates. That said, man the difficulty...

I like games with only 1 or 2 buttons

Xbox Society does exist...search for THP Cup

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Car Racing, One button for Gas and steering.....

Done. THP Switch Cup. Let me know how you guys want me to set it up
My preference is to have Pro swing setting. I dont really use putt previews, so I usually set them to 0 when I play a match. I dont have a problem having swing timing on, I always play for a draw and fast tempo.

I would schedule events for 2 rounds at least. Set the tees for the longest available, and change the pin positions each round.

If you want, once I join, you can make me an admin and I can help set things up.

Maybe have an event each week that is open 4 or 5 days to give everyone flexibility to get events in.

That's 3 of us. Someone make a society and let's get some tournaments going.
I dont know how...

I play on PS4/5. I know a couple others that do as well.

I’m pretty tired of assassins creed Valhalla right now so if someone wants to fire up a tournament, that would be pretty nice indeed

Just pick up Valhalla. Working my way through it right now.

Got the new xbox series x, don't want to start over moving from Ps4. Don't have the Xbox game yet, debating.

Is there an existing THP society?
There is but it has been inactive for a while. Not sure who the commissioner is, but has not had an event in a couple months.

There is but it has been inactive for a while. Not sure who the commissioner is, but has not had an event in a couple months.
There is a society on Xbox...its called THP Cup. I am the president of it and we used to run several events each week.

I have 2 events on the schedule now, so for anyone who is a member or joins they can play an event immediately.

Join and lets fire up a few tournies!

Last edited:
I've gone and joined the switch society! Looking forward to playing! @BigDill

For Xbox users, I have added a tourney to the THP Cup society. If you aren't a member, search it up and we'll add you.

@tucsoncacti @5150 @IceyShanks

Entry fee is 250...with 100% going back to the field.

2 rounds, Pro swing but no swing meter (this means you only have to worry about pulling/pushing the joystick down and up).

Good luck!

I’ll give it a shot

Back