Agreed, great course.

Question for you and @tucsoncacti .... If I set the # of days for a tourney to last down to 2 days (its 3 now) would you care? I can make the weekend events 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
2 days is fine, can I suggest a reminder here on THP when a new one begins. I'm crazy busy, so when I get home I tend to forget, but if I have a heads up I can sneak in 2 rounds really quick (one positive for this game)

2 days is fine, can I suggest a reminder here on THP when a new one begins. I'm crazy busy, so when I get home I tend to forget, but if I have a heads up I can sneak in 2 rounds really quick (one positive for this game)
Another option the game needs....a notification system where i get an alert - new event, new request to join, etc

Agreed, great course.

Question for you and @tucsoncacti .... If I set the # of days for a tourney to last down to 2 days (its 3 now) would you care? I can make the weekend events 3 days.

Up to you. I’m out of pocket until Sunday evening this week.

the golf club looks good. i actually like the putting in it.

Up to you. I’m out of pocket until Sunday evening this week.
Not that are doing a points accumulation anyway...so I'll start making them for 2 days, play if you can/want.

Any societies yet on Stadia?

Just picked this up... looks like I'm a hell of a lot better E- Golfer than I am in real life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
After playing this tournament, I apparently am the same golfer as in person 😆. Damn that course is tough!

After playing this tournament, I apparently am the same golfer as in person . Damn that course is tough!
Hang in there, slight learning curve

I’m about to pick this game up on my sons PS4...forgot he had one.

@ddec makes fun of my crooked line when putting 😈😈

After playing this tournament, I apparently am the same golfer as in person . Damn that course is tough!
The current course is both tough but probably the most fun realistic course I've played on this game. I shot -5 for the 1st round and had streaky putting...making some great putts and also 3-putting from 18 feet. The wind and rain made it tough, but I never felt like it was unfair.

If you are new(er) to the game, there are alot of things you have to pay attention to on this course. It is very well done.

@5150 and @tucsoncacti I hope you both get to play this course. Very interested to see what you think.

The current course is both tough but probably the most fun realistic course I've played on this game. I shot -5 for the 1st round and had streaky putting...making some great putts and also 3-putting from 18 feet. The wind and rain made it tough, but I never felt like it was unfair.

If you are new(er) to the game, there are alot of things you have to pay attention to on this course. It is very well done.

@5150 and @tucsoncacti I hope you both get to play this course. Very interested to see what you think.

Yeah that's the first time I really played online in pro /expert difficulty and that course kicked my ass. It's definitely a whole different game vs the career mode.

Finished at -11. Beautiful course. There were holes where I felt like there was only ONE way to play the tee shot, but that nah have been due to wind - could’ve been more options with different conditions.

Either way it was very pretty and fun to play.

Finished at -11. Beautiful course. There were holes where I felt like there was only ONE way to play the tee shot, but that nah have been due to wind - could’ve been more options with different conditions.

Either way it was very pretty and fun to play.
I shot 60 for my 2nd round, so I was dialed in with the wind being lighter. Great course and 1 we'll come back to again later.

@stevie-a @5150 Who is parshooter?

Shot a -8. Fun course. Lots of cool shots you can decide on. We got 5 players now. We need 5 more!!

I also added Augusta to lineup. This one is different than the other one we played.

@stevie-a @5150 Who is parshooter?

Shot a -8. Fun course. Lots of cool shots you can decide on. We got 5 players now. We need 5 more!!

I also added Augusta to lineup. This one is different than the other one we played.
I added them today....no clue who it is. Like you said, we have a good group, especially true if you can get your other 2 buds to jump back in.

We can create a true tour of sorts with majors, etc.

Hell, I'm even willing to throw $25 or so in to award points leader.

Whats the society name? I suck donkey balls on anything but the easiest settings, but I want in :)

Its open swing settings, rest of them are normal golf.

Birdie Putts on Sunday

majors every weekend, normal tourneys during the week

@5150 @tucsoncacti @Qwkz51 new event started today

@5150 @tucsoncacti @Qwkz51

Good course. On #8 my drive landed on the bridge and went 370 yards...whatcha got??

#12...par 3...I can't wait to try this one again. I somehow got a "flyer" off the tee INTO the wind.

@5150 @tucsoncacti @Qwkz51

Good course. On #8 my drive landed on the bridge and went 370 yards...whatcha got??

#12...par 3...I can't wait to try this one again. I somehow got a "flyer" off the tee INTO the wind.

Really great course, whoever made did and amazing job. Captured more of a higher elevation desert course. This is one I would like to play again in the future.

Back