@IceyShanks i added you...welcome

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any groups on PS4?

will be sure to check any pending invites when im home

I’m finally starting to get the hang of this game. Made it on tour with a few wins and several top 10 finishes. Wind is always my nemesis.

Another great course @stevie-a added. I played well on the initial 18, I had to take a 24 hour break and came back and just played horrible. Augusta National will be starting Wednesday evening I believe.

Another great course @stevie-a added. I played well on the initial 18, I had to take a 24 hour break and came back and just played horrible. Augusta National will be starting Wednesday evening I believe.

Enjoyed the course; great find.

I had a shot but choked down the stretch.

@stevie-a and I have added a lot of courses. We are now scheduled out through mid-February. We both appreciate the interest that the Xbox players have given. I did add one "fantasy" course called Chubb's Happy Place. It's only a one day event, and 18 holes, but should be a nice fun little break for all of us.

Augusta National now on deck, great version of it, although more on the easy side. Still a fun course to play.

@stevie-a and I have added a lot of courses. We are now scheduled out through mid-February. We both appreciate the interest that the Xbox players have given. I did add one "fantasy" course called Chubb's Happy Place. It's only a one day event, and 18 holes, but should be a nice fun little break for all of us.

Augusta National now on deck, great version of it, although more on the easy side. Still a fun course to play.
Do you and @stevie-a have a list of courses that you use? I am on PC playing The Golf Club 2019 but it would be fun to have a list of the courses you guys are playing to see if I can get them on my version and try them out as well when I play the odd round

Do you and @stevie-a have a list of courses that you use? I am on PC playing The Golf Club 2019 but it would be fun to have a list of the courses you guys are playing to see if I can get them on my version and try them out as well when I play the odd round
I have been keeping a spreadsheet with the courses we liked....but I have to be honest, I stopped updating.

I'll add the current courses we've played recently and will post it here later. On 2k21 there is a "TRENDING" search option and it usually produces the best user created courses.

I have been keeping a spreadsheet with the courses we liked....but I have to be honest, I stopped updating.

I'll add the current courses we've played recently and will post it here later. On 2k21 there is a "TRENDING" search option and it usually produces the best user created courses.

There is a 'Trending' search option in TGC2019 as well, so maybe I should use that more - most of the courses I have searched for have been versions I have played myself, or seen on TV and wanted to try

No rush for the list as I doubt I will get a chance to play much over the next few days

I wish there was a website that tracked your stats and courses played. Kinda like COD does, or Rocket League. I looked but found nothing.

Also I think any course with LIDAR in the title is pretty much a must play.

I wish there was a website that tracked your stats and courses played. Kinda like COD does, or Rocket League. I looked but found nothing.

Yeah man the lidar courses have been pretty legit.

Here's the course list that I used to refer to....has ALOT of great courses

The current course kicked my ass the first round, I did make a comeback on day 2. Day 1 I hit OB and should have taken an unplayable lie, but let my stubborness kick in and I tried to play out only to take a 10 :ROFLMAO:

@stevie-a what was the desert course we just played? Greer Ranch? I would for sure recommend that to @TheDoctor

@stevie-a what was the desert course we just played? Greer Ranch? I would for sure recommend that to @TheDoctor
The courses I would recommend as of now are:

Knives Creek
Carintha Club, Austria
The Avalon Club
The Cathedral
Blue Ridge CC
Leyland Bay, ME
Gainey Ranch Arizona
Royal Halex Golf
El Montcau Catalunya
Blackwater Trails
Lake Sofia
Flooded Tropics

The courses I would recommend as of now are:

Knives Creek
Carintha Club, Austria
The Avalon Club
The Cathedral
Blue Ridge CC
Leyland Bay, ME
Gainey Ranch Arizona
Royal Halex Golf
El Montcau Catalunya
Blackwater Trails
Lake Sofia
Flooded Tropics

Next time I play I will have a look for those courses

Purchase Xbox version, we have 5 regular players, we are hosting 3 regular events a week. We want to grow it to about 10 regular players to get it a little more competitive. @stevie-a and I have been consistent on this since September 2020, took a holiday break, looked grim post Christmas, but al of a sudden we have grown. So the fire is there again to get moving in our league.

Once you purchase the game, go to online societies, search for THP cup, and ask for invitation. Come here to this thread and let s know you requested to join and we will accept request

Request to join has been sent.

Back