I shot -19....for the 1st round....oops. I didn't miss a putt (for a change) and while I liked the course layout, it did play a little easy on the greens.

The wind and elevation can play tricks, but once you figure out a decent ratio of club up/down and play for wind, I was able to get close to all of the pins.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I missed a few short putts. The pins were not very tough to get to, and the fairways (while narrow) were generally flat.

Just like real life, the first time through a course eats me alive +10 on the first round, -7 I think on round 2 :( for a plus 3.

Yeah, I missed a few short putts. The pins were not very tough to get to, and the fairways (while narrow) were generally flat.
Yikes...-37 for the tourney. Too many short holes where I was able to drive the green and make the putt for eagle. And...the greens were flat, so even I couldn't miss with my terrible putting game.

Cool course design, just needs to be longer and greens need more slope to them.

Played firestone north last night and a local course here pretty fun designs and give credit for the designers...lots of work on these.

Cool course design, just needs to be longer and greens need more slope to them.

Well - yeah, given the society difficulty settings (with downswing timing off), that course really loses its teeth.

Its primary defense is narrow fairways with trouble on both sides, right? If I know I'm gonna hit the fairway it really changes how I approach the course.

I'd be curious to see what we'd shoot on Pro with downswing timing on... I'm sure I wouldn't break 60, LOL... might not break par.

Well - yeah, given the society difficulty settings (with downswing timing off), that course really loses its teeth.

Its primary defense is narrow fairways with trouble on both sides, right? If I know I'm gonna hit the fairway it really changes how I approach the course.

I'd be curious to see what we'd shoot on Pro with downswing timing on... I'm sure I wouldn't break 60, LOL... might not break par.
I'm willing to give it a go sometime

I'm willing to give it a go sometime

Back tees, pin 1. Wind was default... approx 10mph.

22DC275C-BFE3-4516-8AAC-C9C48ED19C61.jpeg

I'll give it shot when my power comes back on later this rnorning.... -7 may be quite a challenge.

I went pretty conservative with it given the narrow fairways... lots of 3w off the tee.

The greens are NOT the primary defense, haha. I was on pin 1, and generally if you get it within 10 feet, it's a makeable putt without too much thought.

I went pretty conservative with it given the narrow fairways... lots of 3w off the tee.

The greens are NOT the primary defense, haha. I was on pin 1, and generally if you get it within 10 feet, it's a makeable putt without too much thought.
Playing now....added your ghost from that round. Here we go.

I found it difficult in round one with the wind. Shot a +2

Playing now....added your ghost from that round. Here we go.

Soo...power dropped on me twice. I will get a round in tonight, hopefully.

I’m renovating a course I ported over from TGC 2019... cleared some trees, redesigned a few holes. I published a draft called MP2k v1. Give it a shot and lemme know your thoughts guys.

I’m renovating a course I ported over from TGC 2019... cleared some trees, redesigned a few holes. I published a draft called MP2k v1. Give it a shot and lemme know your thoughts guys.
Will do...the current event is pretty cool, lots of elevation changes and risk/reward. I got bit a couple times.

I like the way the creator had good background visuals midhole and around greens. The dropoffs were a bit extreme, but still well done. Definitely gave me some ideas.

Will do...the current event is pretty cool, lots of elevation changes and risk/reward. I got bit a couple times.

I like the way the creator had good background visuals midhole and around greens. The dropoffs were a bit extreme, but still well done. Definitely gave me some ideas.

Yeah, I wasn’t feeling that one. So many blind drop offs. Hard to choose clubs. Very creative, though.

I started off strong on the current event was 2-3 under then folded like a dollar store lawn chair.

I started off strong on the current event was 2-3 under then folded like a dollar store lawn chair.

I feel ya. I ejected. I’ll catch the next one 👍

Knives creek was fun, 2nd 18 was tougher due to wind. But great looking course with fun holes.

Knives creek was fun, 2nd 18 was tougher due to wind. But great looking course with fun holes.
I re-added it since it was the first event i added to society following renewed interest. Glad you enjoyed it. I really liked it.

Asked to join under toocool
I think I added you a little bit ago....enjoy!

Yes you did, Thank you! Loved playing Knives creek, first few hole threw my game off. I'm used to the swing mode for my career and was adjusting for my "fast" hook that I usually do. Took me 2 holes to realize I wasn't being penalized for tempo. Round 2 I just brain farted on the back 9 putting.

Yes you did, Thank you! Loved playing Knives creek, first few hole threw my game off. I'm used to the swing mode for my career and was adjusting for my "fast" hook that I usually do. Took me 2 holes to realize I wasn't being penalized for tempo. Round 2 I just brain farted on the back 9 putting.
Glad to have you join us. We went with the Pro-Am setting (I believe...) to level the field and have fun. I used to play Pro, but stopped since the interest in the game dropped...

I've started to jack around with my Pro career again, mainly so I can compete in the high roller ($1500) skins games....lol

Glad to have you join us. We went with the Pro-Am setting (I believe...) to level the field and have fun. I used to play Pro, but stopped since the interest in the game dropped...

I've started to jack around with my Pro career again, mainly so I can compete in the high roller ($1500) skins games....lol

Settings are Pro no down swing. Makes putting a bit more realistic as you dont get computer aided drops for slight mishits.

Back