Hi I requested an add for the group on Xbox so looking forward to playing
Added....welcome and let us know if you have questions. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the Jurassic course. It was fun and easy without being TOO easy. Greens had some nice subtle stuff going on.
Agreed... I shot really well, but only because I dropped some darts close to the hole and played the par 5's great.

I kept waiting for some wildlife on the course, to really go with the Jurassic Park theme, but I'll take the long holes.

Ok....so you were talking about the current event course, Saw Mill Sally. Ummmm, yeah, the clipping it really bad on the greens. The power meter is basically bouncing all over the screen. Cool course, but that is a deal killer. I shot -1 for round 1 too...and would have been like -6 or more if the clipping gameplay didn't happen.

I really liked that course, wonder if the trees blowing in the wind motion was off it wouldn't have that issue.

Enjoyed the Jurassic course. It was fun and easy without being TOO easy. Greens had some nice subtle stuff going on.

The first round I played tooooooo safe and regretted it. second round I went for it but wind on some holes wasn't in my favor.

I really liked the Jurassic course. Played better on the second round once I had settled into it but a nice introduction to the group 👍

I really liked the Jurassic course. Played better on the second round once I had settled into it but a nice introduction to the group
Glad you enjoyed it and welcome again. I guess I coordinate the events, which is really nothing more than finding new/popular courses and making an event.

Events last 2 days, generally start/end at like 6-7pm every other day.

@Northern Monkey @5150 @-CJ- @Qwkz51

Barbados course is legit... I made some amazing...amazingly lucky...shots in round 1 and could have easily been around par. Definitely requires attention to elevation, slope and wind altogether.

I added several events to the schedule and left handicap off. I do this for fun and have no problem jacking with the settings...just throw it out there. Down swing meter, add/remove putt previews, handicap on/off....lets play around, just want to keep people interested.

@Northern Monkey @5150 @-CJ- @Qwkz51
Barbados course is legit... I made some amazing...amazingly lucky...shots in round 1 and could have easily been around par. Definitely requires attention to elevation, slope and wind altogether.

I din't have the focus 1st round, dropped a triple bogey and a couple other bad holes. It def was a course where it was better to error on the safe side, I did that second round and put up a better score. If anyone hasn't played it yet, focus on your approach miss as it could mean either a 1 putt or a 3 putt.

I din't have the focus 1st round, dropped a triple bogey and a couple other bad holes. It def was a course where it was better to error on the safe side, I did that second round and put up a better score. If anyone hasn't played it yet, focus on your approach miss as it could mean either a 1 putt or a 3 putt.
I just finished 2nd round and blitzed it again...and even hit 2 into the water. To your point, I bogeyed at least 2-3 holes in both rounds, being out of position is a killer...

Quirky, but a well put together course.

I appreciate the league but some of those courses are ridiculous. If I wanted shoot +15 I'd be at an actual course. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I appreciate the league but some of those courses are ridiculous. If I wanted shoot +15 I'd be at an actual course.
I won't lie....I do try to look for harder, unique courses. My rationale is -- finding easier (but pretty) courses ends up being a "going thru the motions" process and can run people off.

Maybe I'll mix some easier courses in AND TURN HANDICAP ON so that it makes it a challenge for everyone. Nothing like making a great 2nd shot, 5 feet left....and its for bogey. Hahaha

I won't lie....I do try to look for harder, unique courses. My rationale is -- finding easier (but pretty) courses ends up being a "going thru the motions" process and can run people off.

Maybe I'll mix some easier courses in AND TURN HANDICAP ON so that it makes it a challenge for everyone. Nothing like making a great 2nd shot, 5 feet left....and its for bogey. Hahaha

Yeah there's a fine line between challenging and painful. There have been a couple that were painful. It's one thing to have 15mph winds, it's another to have 15mph wind, small greens shaped in every direction. 😆

Yeah there's a fine line between challenging and painful. There have been a couple that were painful. It's one thing to have 15mph winds, it's another to have 15mph wind, small greens shaped in every direction.
Elevation and wind effects are tough at first, but once you figure it out you can start throwing darts.

Green 20' above you, club up 1 and adjust from there. Opposite if 20' lower, about 1 club less.

Wind is just a trial process. Over 10 mph headwind/downwind is about 1-2 club impact + rollout. Crosswind...if its 8 mph or more, aim a little further than you think - and also consider any high/low points for where its going to land.

And last....remember the slope for where you are standing. You know, all of this is just like real golf....lol

..... You know, all of this is just like real golf....lol

Which might explain my scores on the game and in real life :unsure:

Hit the sticks last night after a long hiatus. Cool to see Titleist gear added to the mix. Feels like everyone is on board for this type of game now.

Wow that was tough!!! The course was tricky to start with but with the high winds it made it a real challenge!!!

Wow that was tough!!! The course was tricky to start with but with the high winds it made it a real challenge!!!
I agree....the Congo course was really, really hard.... Not intentional to find the hardest courses possible, just look for good user-created courses for us to try out.

No problem, it makes it more interesting to play some of the unusual courses
We have a Star Wars themed one coming up later this week.....

is there a PS4 THP Community?? If so Garmo79 if you can add.

The Endor course was fun. A real cool idea.
I liked it, maybe because I shot well.

The Endor course was fun. A real cool idea.
I liked it, maybe because I shot well.
Glad you enjoyed....I like to try to mix things up every now and then

Back