PGA Tour Golf Simulator

LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Got to play this system this afternoon, I have played two other systems Double Eagle Golf and the Next Shot Simulator. Of the three I'd have to say the Next Shot system is the best overall. The graphics on the PGA system was outstanding but we had several issues with the system. The people at the club we played at tried hard to fix some of the issues we had especially the putting. We had major issues with the system not recording our putts to the point on one hole it took the player over 12 putts before the system finally picked up the roll. Several times we had to have the employees work on this system. Yardages seemed close maybe a little short. While warming up the system had me hitting my PW 120 to 125 yds but during the game the longest was 115. This could have just as easily been the player and not the system but all of us suffered similar results. Because of the problems with the system we were told to play unitl we got all 18 in but it became so frustrating with the putting we stopped after 14 holes. I can't say enough good about the staff but the system well not just sure when we'll go back but I don't think it will be too soon.

Back