PGA Tour: Most Underrated

If fan of Kevin Kisner, just a good ole boy grinding week in, week out. Tells it like it is, never holds back.

I'll say Ben An. The guy is probably simultaneously the greatest ball striker and the worst putter on the entire planet. His stats are mind boggling.
Lanto Griffin and Adam Hadwin

And, I’d argue that Finau is in no way underrated.

I like these picks...Ben An will get the hang of putting! He had that one atrocious week early this year...but he also has 5 top 10 finishes... Don't sleep on him this year (if we have golf).

Gotta love some Lanto in your lineups!

I'll say Ben An. The guy is probably simultaneously the greatest ball striker and the worst putter on the entire planet. His stats are mind boggling.
I agree with you on An's putting being an issue, but I think I'd have to give the nod to Hideki in that one!!! I don't know any stats but Hideki should have a lot more wins.

I agree with you on AN's putting, but I think I'd have to give the nod to Hideki in that one!!! I don't know any stats but Hideki should have a lot more wins.
I'm not sure where they are in the official Strokes Gained rankings, but I'd bet my house that An is worse lol.

I'm not sure where they are in the official Strokes Gained rankings, but I'd bet my house that An is worse lol.
You are right. As of the API which was the last tourney. Strokes Gained Putting Ranks. Hideki - 198, Benny - 216
Both bad!!! :p

hideki.JPG
Benny.JPG

Ball Striking

hideki1.JPG
Benny1.JPG

Last edited:
Shane Lowry Champion Golfer of the Year

Gary Woodland
Brendt Snedeker

Kutcher and Charles Howell III. Consistent players who have made millions on tour, but not a ton of wins.

I can see Kuchar being in the conversation too. #9 in career earnings, yet he doesn't fall into conversation as one of the "big names".

I’ll start, watching the Match Play from last year now...

Kisner is one of my favorite golfers on the planet, funny, sarcastic, passionate, and flat out fun to root for.
In the same regard, Webb Simpson. Charles Howell III is also a class act.

In the same regard, Webb Simpson. Charles Howell III is also a class act.
Those three seem to be a pretty big consensus. I’m just so so on Webb, but I get it and def can’t argue against it.

furyk. dude has won so much money on tour. never been a long hitter. gets attention because of an unconventional swing but still contends. and he likes rap music haha

Kiz, Max Homa, Joel Dahmen, Adam Hadwin, and I know he USED to be a World Number one but, Luke Donald

Back