Pga Tour Streaming Moving to ESPN+

It expired and didn’t renew 12/31. I don’t even think NBC Sports Gold exists anymore. Looks like it may have become Peacock.
So far as I can tell, this is accurate - it redirects me to peacock.

This is a big time win for subscribers to PGA Tour Live. You get so much with ESPN+!
You think? I never use ESPN+ I find it completely useless...until now that is!

I've watched all kinds of hockey on there, as well as some MMA, Soccer (Euro leagues), college sports, etc.

It's great.

I am super excited for this!

My college, Holy Cross switched over from a free stream for football and basketball to ESPN+ so I was going to buy ESPN+ Anyway. Then I found out my NHL.tv subscription was moving to ESPN+. And PGA Tour Live. I'm actually saving money!

Every year my Mavericks NCAA tournament hockey games are on the plus because they aren't a blue blood college hockey program. They now have the NHL like @Canadan mentioned. I never even looked for anything on NBC Sports Gold to see if anything else was on there.

I've watched all kinds of hockey on there, as well as some MMA, Soccer (Euro leagues), college sports, etc.

It's great.
Well there ya go I don't watch any of those haha

Every year my Mavericks NCAA tournament hockey games are on the plus because they aren't a blue blood college hockey program. They now have the NHL like @Canadan mentioned. I never even looked for anything on NBC Sports Gold to see if anything else was on there.

What is this "hockey" you speak of.... hmmmm interesting concept... haha jk glad you get added bonus!

There's a KHL game going on right now on there 🔥🔥🔥

Sounds great. I'm going to try this out tomorrow afternoon ⛳

What is this "hockey" you speak of.... hmmmm interesting concept... haha jk glad you get added bonus!
Nothing meaningful has come out of Ohio for hockey so I understand! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have ESPN+ so this is great news. Here's to less productivity at work in 2022.

Glad I have ESPN+ I barely use it right now. Does this mean I can cancel my PGA Tour Live subscription?

I did and recommend it. Saves me some $$

It expired and didn’t renew 12/31. I don’t even think NBC Sports Gold exists anymore. Looks like it may have become Peacock.
Correct. the NBC Universal sports stuff got consumed to Peacock and USA network...and any NBC owned channel they need to show sports they own broadcast rights to.

I know with Supercross coming up, CNBC will have some of those races.

I was just trying in vain to determine how to add golf channel to my streaming package. with out costing a lot...and giving up things I want....

I guess it's time to look into ESPN+ and maybe re-adding Disney+ it those economics make sense.

Haha, I couldn't get NBC working for some reason and didn't want to pony up just for golf coverage. But, I already have ESPN+ through Verizon, so I am pumped lol.
Probably a dumb question but how do you have it through Verizon? Like a limited thing or included with your package?

Probably a dumb question but how do you have it through Verizon? Like a limited thing or included with your package?
ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu (with ads) are included in certain unlimited data packages with Verizon

ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu (with ads) are included in certain unlimited data packages with Verizon
Gotcha - I actually don't have an unlimited plan, I'm grandfathered in for 12gb of data with hot spot for like 59 a month with 2 phones - so I have a hard time changing from that.

Though, I have Hulu and Disney+ already so this is something I'll need to just look into getting as a bundle.

That Disney +/Hulu/ESPN bundle will now pay off for me and not just the wife and kids. Great news.

Back