Pga Tour Streaming Moving to ESPN+

Really do like the NBC app better from a UI design perspective than ESPN. ESPN has some work cut out for them on the UX side

Haven't pulled the trigger on this yet. Probably will, but might get the bundle with Disney and Hulu. Currently pay for Disney through Verizon so might have to change that.

This is a win for me since I had ESPN+ with the Disney bundle to watch USL soccer.AA24955B-89E9-4E32-9A1E-FCEC0380AED5.png

This is a win for me since I had ESPN+ with the Disney bundle to watch USL soccer.View attachment 9059458

Having the picture in picture is really nice. I believe once they have all 4 feeds running you'll be able to watch them simultaneously as well.

I am a big Marvel fan so the Disney bundle works for me.

ESPN doesn’t make me watch commercials every time I start the stream. Suck on that NBC!

Guess I need to finally sign up for ESPN+

Just read a news article that new digital rights have the PGA Tour moving streaming to ESPN+ in 2022 (from NBC Sports Gold).

It is a 75% increase in the value of content rights (the total deal) and ESPN+ will have over 4,000 hours of coverage across 36 tournaments.

Unbelievable deal for the media rights for sure! Will this result in better coverage or more meh?

it appears Golf Channel isn’t going anywhere but may be rebranded away from NBC logo

ESPN's golf coverage is horrendous and it's continuous obsession with back and side stories pollute things IMO. I'm not looking forward to it.

ESPN's golf coverage is horrendous and it's continuous obsession with back and side stories pollute things IMO. I'm not looking forward to it.
It’s already here. Off to a great start with the “soft launch” over the last two weeks, in my opinion. Full launch this week at the Amex.

I’m excited about this as we don’t have the Golf Channel, but do have ESPN plus.

If I have Hulu I don’t automatically have ESPN + and Disney right.

They have a bundle that you can buy with all three. But no, having Hulu doesn't mean you have the other two automatically

If you pay $13.99 a month you have it, if you pay $6.99 (I think) then you don’t. I’m sure it’s easy to add the bundle if you wish.

Well went full throttle on ESPN+ today.. enjoying coverage and cheers to more golf on Thursday and Fridays WFH!

Well went full throttle on ESPN+ today.. enjoying coverage and cheers to more golf on Thursday and Fridays WFH!

Taking full advantage of this today!

I’m watching some of the pre recorded coverage right now, really appreciate how they still have it up after it airs live as I work nights. As a cord cutter this is definitely a blessing.

Totally forgot this was happening. I'm pumped to watch some early round coverage this year!

I’m watching some of the pre recorded coverage right now, really appreciate how they still have it up after it airs live as I work nights. As a cord cutter this is definitely a blessing.

This is best news ever. That means I can watch it after everyone is in bed. Just signed up yesterday.

I’ve got to get on the horn with ESPN. My ESPN+ isn’t working via the Disney+ bundle.

Never thought I'd say it, but with NBC as the backdrop, ESPN's coverage looks good. Their camera work is a LOT better; and not as many annoying commercials

I’ve got to get on the horn with ESPN. My ESPN+ isn’t working via the Disney+ bundle.
It can be a different log in. I kept having to reset my password every time I signed in.

It can be a different log in. I kept having to reset my password every time I signed in.
When I logged in for the first time it was the same email and password as our Disney +. Hope that helps.

So far I’m impressed with the coverage. Get to see some guys you don’t normally see on network coverage. That Stadium Course is beautiful too. Nice contrast of the fairways and greens versus the dormant Bermuda.

Back