PGA Tour to announce June restart

I wonder what the argument is. Safety specific, I don't think it's that hard to be smart and safe on the course.

More thought needs to go into a decision like this. Feels very Olympics + Zika to me.
Absolutely! That’s my hope. Clearly they’ve done enough to satisfy the concerns of the majority of players, but then again I won’t criticize anyone who feels the need to be over cautious.

I think with a return to public there should be a smooth transition back to golf. Little by little, just like life. It will seem more real and a little more normal. I'm sure the first week will be problematic from a old way vs. new way.

Absolutely! That’s my hope. Clearly they’ve done enough to satisfy the concerns of the majority of players, but then again I won’t criticize anyone who feels the need to be over cautious.
I think it's the same conversation... If you want to be cautious, be cautious. If you're just deciding that waiting out a couple months or whatever is what you want to do, don't use the unknown as a crutch... Just say that is the time that works for you mentally.

Give the Tour a chance to thrive without your 'fears' chasing it.

We're almost a week away from the restart of the PGA tour. I'm excited to see live golf again!!

We're almost a week away from the restart of the PGA tour. I'm excited to see live golf again!!
I’m freaking PUMPED for that first live thread to hit!

I’m freaking PUMPED for that first live thread to hit!
Right! some of the best convo's out here... outside the amazing experience threads, Random chats, and expert content generated by the staff writers...

Right! some of the best convo's out here... outside the amazing experience threads, Random chats, and expert content generated by the staff writers...
I was gonna say, the club threads are pretty fun too’ :p;)

Back