PGZ Distance Program

NEChas

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone buy or use the Performance Golf Zone "Power Loading Formula" by Brian Mogg? Wondering if it's worth a try. Decent golf instructor little to far for me to get to.
I need to gain some yards badly.

I had made a similar inquiry a while back, but received little response other than others wanted /needed more distance and a few accolades about Brian Mogg and I have no reason to doubt that he deserves them. I wish I would have heard from somebody who actually tried the program though. oh well.....

I bought the programme late last year and almost instantly regretted it!
To be fair the programme might be ok but I was put off by all of the linked sales attached to the purchase and the constant email chasing to upgrade and buy more programmes, they do have a money back guarantee so you can try and then recover your costs if so inclined.
The programme is a series of short videos by Brian all of which are relatively obvious if you have ever had a driver lesson or watched any you tube etc, grip, stance and improving flexibility to extend your width. But they are all in one place and I haven't followed it to be able to say whether it works or not.
In short as we all really know there isn't a magic bullet that will give us instantly 20 - 30 more yards but a bit of training and proper fundamentals will certainly help.

Never heard of Brian Mogg before I bought the program. But he has some good fundamentals with simple, and easy-to-understand explanations in the video lessons. I got a lot out of it because these are things that are easy to implement. Not like I became a pro overnight, but I definitely gained almost 20 yards so far, and am still working on improving. I'll take all the help I can get.

Back