Phil’s pants at Travelers

I'm fine with them, even like them. On point.

Bad advice for a 22 year old let alone a 50 year old

Just a different type of hellacious seed for Phil to crush out there. Frankly I don’t care, not really my thing but Phil can Phil to his heart’s content.

Hit 50, felt 20.

What the heck? If some clothing company wanted to give me free stuff and pay me to wear it to boot, I'd play in a clown costume!

Are like hooks or straps on the bottom that go under his feet to keep them from crunching up his leg??

Not a fan tbh

They look fine to me. Looks like Phil wears socks with them rather than going with the bare ankles look that some of the younger guys do. Much better look with the socks IMO.

Yep them are an odd choice. He must have gotten paid for those.

Yep them are an odd choice. He must have gotten paid for those.

I got news for ya! The big names get paid for everything!

Years ago there was an LPGA tourney in our area, that would attract quite a field. They would ask for guys to apply as temp caddies for the week. These would probably be for lower echelon players who couldn't afford to bring their caddies along. I knew a guy who would apply every year, and one year he got picked! He was assigned a player, and for a practice round they hit the range and then the putting green.

When they hit the green, the lady golfer took the putter cover off the club, handed it to him, and told him to go to the equipment trailer and get a new one. He inspected the cover while on his way, and could see only a couple of frayed threads. At the trailer he announced who he was caddying for and what she wanted. It was done without question! She was a sponsored pro!

Consider this! How long has Michael Jordan been out of basketball? A long time right? Yet, he made more money from his shoe contract with Nike last year than did LeBron James! And by a long way!

The bread of the big stars is indeed well buttered!

I don’t think they are for me, but they look okay to me. I think they’re probably best suited for taller, skinny/leaner guys.

Back