Phil Mickelson Lawsuit

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Hmmm...I am surprised we/I haven't heard more about the defamation. I agree though, good for him for going after this person.

One of the downside's of being popular, and it's unfair to his family.

Yep. I agree with the old advice that you never say something to, or about someone on the net, your not willing to say to their face. I happy Phil will do anything to protect family and his name.

Good for Phil! Hope this puts a scare in the people who will write anything on the web to either sell a story or think that they can just slander anyone anytime they feel like it!

Yep. I agree with the old advice that you never say something to, or about someone on the net, your not willing to say to their face. I happy Phil will do anything to protect family and his name.
If i remember right this happened to Zoeller a few years back to not sure what came about it though , cant see to much happening to the culprits

Sounds like a lot of work and effort for something he should have no interest in at all.

God those french canadians suck.

Sounds like a lot of work and effort for something he should have no interest in at all.

I think it is the principal and to set precedent. I am all for this and wish that more of the powerful would go to these lengths. In my opinion if it happens, we see less of the disgust that is out there.

I would imagine it is more about protecting Amy's reputation more than anything else. He has the money and she is precious to him, so why not?

I think it is the principal and to set precedent. I am all for this and wish that more of the powerful would go to these lengths. In my opinion if it happens, we see less of the disgust that is out there.

I do agree.

It might be next to impossible to even find those two people.

disgusting someone would even do that after all his wife has been through! Hope they get the SOB! Even if it were true it's not my business to know this info its personal

Good for him. When this kind of stuff gets out of hand someone needs to be held accountable.

This is a pretty old rumor. Good for Phil

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I agree 1000%

I hope he gets to smack them with his putter!

Really glad to hear this as well. Phil doesn't deserve this - nor do 99% of those out there.

Good for Phil, but I am kinda conflicted on this one. While it is certainly the thing I would want to do, I am also a supporter of Internet anonymity. Not sure what I would do in the situation, but I am certainly not going to find fault in him for defending an attack on his and his wifes honor.

Good for Phil, but I am kinda conflicted on this one. While it is certainly the thing I would want to do, I am also a supporter of Internet anonymity. Not sure what I would do in the situation, but I am certainly not going to find fault in him for defending an attack on his and his wifes honor.

I have no issue with anonymity myself at all. I dont think that should be the issue here really, but unfortunately due to the measures he must go through, it will be. I look at it like this. If this were not the internet lets say and it was a school. And one kid writes on a wall that JR kills people. Then the next day writes JR killed my brother. Then the next day writes JR sleeps with sheep. And JR has his school life ruined and people truly hating him. Turns out they have a video camera that shows exactly who did this. Would you not want the tapes from that camera turned over to the authorities since they were defaming you personally?

Good for Phil. I'm happy he did this. Those guys need to get got.

I am not a fan of Phil but these guys are class less hope he finds them and takes them to the full extent of the law.

Good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back