Philadelphia Area Gathering - LedgeRock

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 14
I’d love to have anyone interested for a day at my club, LedgeRock. If interested, just reply on this thread or send me a PM and then we’ll work on a day to do it.

I haven’t reviewed it yet, but here’s a link of the holes by Joe Bausch to give you a sense of the course. One thing to note is that the scorecard is no longer current; the member tees are 144 slope and 155 from the back, or Rock, tees.

https://myphillygolf.com/uploads/bausch/LedgeRock/index.html

Looking forward to a great time!

Interested

Jcurtis
Chpar
Jayb
Sjhack
Brianmck
Will
Skibum
Fflmaster
Hambone
Newgolf
Pureleft
Robdmb
FrancisD +1
Bigball

Let me know which date you want to show up:

7/22

brianmck
jayb
skibum
will
chpar
fflmaster
big ball
francisD+2
robdmb
pureleft
Caabeat
motoo
Jdibart

7/29

SJHack

Anyone else let me know!

Last edited:
It’s only about an hour drive from me. It’d depend a lot on the date/time but I’d be interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d love to have anyone interested for a day at my club, LedgeRock. If interested, just reply on this thread or send me a PM and then we’ll work on a day to do it.

I haven’t reviewed it yet, but here’s a link of the holes by Joe Bausch to give you a sense of the course. One thing to note is that the scorecard is no longer current; the member tees are 144 slope and 155 from the back, or Rock, tees.

http://myphillygolf.com/uploads/bausch/LedgeRock/index.html

Looking forward to a great time!

I’m game. Early in the day is better for me. Have a few weekends this spring/Summer that would be out.

I'm absolutely interested. My family commitments eat up much of my golfing opportunities, but when you pick a date I'll do my best to clear a hole in the schedule.

Damn that's 2 hours plus from me.. next one in eastern part/NJ I'd be in on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's 2 hours for me, but as I told you before, I'm all in. Doesn't matter to me when, just let me know!!!

144..goodness!

I've played 4 courses that were 140+..I'd love to play #5. I still haven't played Berkleigh, even though I pass it every time I drive to/from home.

Ok I updated first post with those interested.
Looks like a couple more people we can make it two foursomes.

Looks like fun, have a great time guys

I am definitely in. The course looks beautiful.

I would love to!!

My schedule can be kinda crazy, so the more notice the better!

PGG - Any ideas when you might want to have us come overrun your nice club? I want to start planting the seed with the family that I will be participating in this....

PGG - Any ideas when you might want to have us come overrun your nice club? I want to start planting the seed with the family that I will be participating in this....

Good question.

Let’s start it this way. Who can do the following dates?

6/9, 6/10, 6/14, 6/15, 6/16, 6/17, 6/19, 6/20, 6/21, 6/23, 6/24, 6/25, 6/28.

If any of those work, great. If not, we’ll keep looking for a date.

6/16 or 6/17 would work well for me. Mid week is tough for me.

I can not go at all during that time.

I'm away volunteering at the US Open 6/13 - 6/17 and June is hard for family things as well. Kids graduating, graduation parties and such.

Have an awesome time, though!

Ok how about weekends in July? What works for everyone?

I can make just about anything except the July 4th week (and leading/trailing weekends) work.

I know I haven't been in here much lately (or on THP much at all, sadly...), but I'm definitely interested! As far as July, the weekends of the 7th and the 14th are no good for me, but the last 2 weekends look good, as does the weekend of June 30- July 1.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm good for pretty much all of them. There is one day when my son has band trip to Hershey, but I'll have to check w/ wife on the exact date.

Ok how about weekends in July? What works for everyone?

June:
9/10 - nope
16/17, 23/24, 30/Jul 1 - sure

July:
7/8, 14/15 - definitely good
20/21 - probably out (volunteering at US Junior Am...hoping for a volunteer outing at Baltusrol!)
27/28 - doable

My parents both live in the area (Dad's in Ephrata, Mom's in Mountville), so if I'm home, I could conceivably invite myself out whenever I'm there. :laughing:

We usually hit up Foxchase or Overlook or Iron Valley when I'm out that way, but you know that since I almost rolled the cart on you at Iron Valley. :bulgy-eyes:

Besides the weekend of June 9-10 & July 21-22, I'm open. What are we thinking???

Besides the weekend of June 9-10 & July 21-22, I'm open. What are we thinking???

Can one of the Mods add a poll to this thread? Taht might be best for PGG to help him pick a time. We are all throwing out dates and It sure feels like at this point we need a poll going to pick a date and make it easy on our gracious host.

Back