mrkich

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to have a free day for golf. Looking to spend around ~100 (will be able to use local rates). Anyone have a preference in that range or free to join?

Going to have a free day for golf. Looking to spend around ~100 (will be able to use local rates). Anyone have a preference in that range or free to join?
I have been on vacation since 3/7 and probably can’t get out next week. If things change, I will let you know

I might be able to get out for an afternoon round. Not sure if you’d be interested is playing that late.
The resident rate for Stonecreek is $67 resident at 1pm. the Raven is $114.

those are courses that I have a membership. So I play them more often. As for other courses to look into Papago, Orange Tree, AZ Biltmore

Last edited:
I might be able to get out for an afternoon round. Not sure if you’d be interested is playing that late.
The resident rate for Stonecreek is $67 resident at 1pm. the Raven is $114.

those are courses that I have a membership. So I play them more often. As for other courses to look into Papago, Orange Tree, AZ Biltmore
I tagged you and @oumagic since you both live in the area and would have the best information on courses for the price range too. If by chance either of you got out to play, great. If not, I knew you could point him in the right direction as far as courses go.

Trip has been canceled unfortunately. Hopefully I’ll be out to the desert soon to tee it up

yeah hopefully once we get through the Covid-19 crisis and you're able to make it out, we can play some golf!

yeah hopefully once we get through the Covid-19 crisis and you're able to make it out, we can play some golf!
Sounds good! I went to UofA and make it out at least twice a year. I already have last weekend of July scheduled

Back