Picard: UGH, I need more episodes now!

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, I just finished watching Picard, and probably like most Star Trek fans, have been anxious to see if the hype would live up to what I was hoping would be the show.

I thought the setup was very good, a little slow, but good. However, seeing the previews for the coming season I wish CBS was more like Netflix or at least released 3 episodes to get your whistle wet and then release on a weekly basis. But alas, nope I have to wait till next Thursday just to see the next episode which most likely will leave me wanting more again.

Who has seen Picard and what did you think?

I will catch this one in a month or two so I can binge at once. (y)

Also have an interest in this. I'm gonna try and watch the first episode this weekend.

Watching it right now.....

Loved it...Patrick Steward can command a scene for sure.

Pretty sweet. Its got me itching for the next episode.

Haven't seen it yet, but very much looking forward to it.

I'm with @vdubtx . I'm excited about it, but I'm waiting until I can watch at least half a season. Unless it's a live show of some kind, my house tends to lose interest in a one week at a time show, and I don't want that.

Is it only available on All Access? If so, I guess I can watch it on the Firestick somehow.

Episode 2 is out

3 episodes in, and I loved episode #1. The past two have gone a bit slow for me.
Still watching, but I want more from it.

3 episodes in, and I loved episode #1. The past two have gone a bit slow for me.
Still watching, but I want more from it.

Didn’t see Episode 3 yet, but Ep 2 was very slow. I get developing the story, but you have to have some action.

I liked episode 3. Maybe not as much action but I feel like this episode was the starter gun going off.

Same.

I was a huge TNG fan. Kinda Fell off after that. The movies.....meh. But have been waiting for something new.

Not enough to chase it, but I will find it and watch at some point.

Engage.

The last couple episodes have been great. So, looking forward to see how this all ends over the next four episodes. One of the best Star Trek shows in a very long time

Overall it has been very good but the last episode was very disappointing. Way too much setup. You can skip it and barely miss anything important in the story.

Another episode, and I am just more confused than ever with what is going on.

I can only assume at the end of this episode that they are going to see
Spoiler
Riker

Last couple have definitely been kind of a mid season lull. I know you have to set up and tell other parts of the story, but man, sucked some of the momentum right out. Still a great new show overall and the Icheb/Manu haters had to love him getting basically disassembled alive.

So far I like it. Much better than Discovery which was awful in the first series, but the second one picked up. Picard is a bit different from the older series, not necessarily better or worse but just different. Have been some great episodes and some that weren't as good. Good use of special effects and will be interesting to see where it goes.

Having seen all episodes and series, it's not TNG but still great to see any new Star Trek really.

1 episode left in season. Really liked it so far!

I like the season, but I prefer more story lines. An overall arc is good, but having maybe four or five individual stories inside the season would lead to more action.

Back