A set of 919 Forged with Recoil 95 Protos.....oh that's right, I have them already. Just can't play yet! 😉
I would really like to venture into OL territory with Forged Cobras in a graphite shaft sometime this summer.

Ben Hogan Icon DBM 🖤 Recoil Proto 110

I would choose this set because I enjoy blades and Hogan irons. Playing PTx Pro right now and loving them, I think the ICON's are a good bet.

Mavrik Pro gets a mention out of curiosity
Mizuno MP-20
Tiger Blades PTW7

Last edited:
Ping I210 Black dot with Ust Mamiya Recoil F3 with Smacwrap and midsize CP2 Tour Wrap blue grips

I'd sure like to try those ICON irons!

It's been said on page 1 but I'll parrot Titleist T 400's. I swing slow. I want forgiveness. I figure hollow bodied irons will provide this for me.

If someone else is paying T 400's.
If I'm paying then Cobra T-rails or Cleveland's offering... hollow bodied irons.

These Homa TR 20 P are pretty hot, the V series might be the cat's ass

Ben Hogan Icon DBM 🖤 Recoil Proto 110

I would choose this set because I enjoy blades and Hogan irons. Playing PTx Pro right now and loving them, I think the ICON's are a good bet.

THAT right there, is a serious choice.

Mizuno MP 20 combo set......1-2deg flat.

4 iron HMB
5-6 iron MMC
7-8-9-pw MB

Nippon Mudus 115s and Golf Pride MCC Aligns (black, white, green)

It is gross what I did with MP-20 MB.

/spoiler
Thes irons of some variety might be in the bag very soon.......

you must be bored since you also just got a brand new set of Cobras....no?

Taylor Made P7TW, I will still probably end up with a set.

Thes irons of some variety might be in the bag very soon.......

you must be bored since you also just got a brand new set of Cobras....no?
haha, I don't have MP-20's. But, I've got some video planned to show you goof balls what golfers can do with them.

UHX with DG 120's stiff in them

Last edited:
Kyoei KK CB Irons

Or Apex Pro or Mavrik Pro 😁

Nothing outrageous, just a new set of Apex. And hope that I get along with the newest version, having failed on the two previous iterations.

Barring that, I want a set of Cleveland UHX badly.

Let's get weird. It's Friday night, after all.

Drop of a hat, someone says you need to change irons, all options available right now.
What are you picking, and why?

Don't sweat the price, but also, don't tell me about gold plated endo forged either haha - Something you WANT to game.
I’ve got the shafts, Recoil Proto 110s.

Heads? Apex-Apex Pro Combo or Titleist T200s.

Let's get weird. It's Friday night, after all.

Drop of a hat, someone says you need to change irons, all options available right now.
What are you picking, and why?

Don't sweat the price, but also, don't tell me about gold plated endo forged either haha - Something you WANT to game.
I think I'd make the switch from my W/S C200/FG Tour F5 rotation to the Cobra King Speedzone One Lengths.

I’m getting a little older now (65) and I’m going with JPX 919 HM, just easier to hit and makes it fun again.

I'd look over the Tour Edge line of irons, and pick a set from them. Right now I am not up to speed on their equipment offerings, but I'd still choose one of their iron sets.

My last two sets of irons have been TE's. Just had so much fun playing their products. No complaints what so ever.

Quality, and playability is as good as anything else on the market. No need for me to change brands.

I have also had personal dealings with them on a couple of club issues. Their service after the sale was way above top notch.

Just a good company, with good products.

I would go with a combo set of Seven cb/mb. They just look cool.

Mizuno mp 20 blades

Back