Pick the Super Bowl.

Bills and Saints!! Time for some new blood and that would be a fun matchup.
F Brady and Gronk!!!!!

Easy.

Browns beat the Saints, 37-26.

My dream will probably be crushed by midnight, but I must root on.

I'm taking AA-ron and the Packers over the Chiefs in a shootout.

Packers over Chiefs.

Chiefs v. Packers. Rematch of 1st NFL - AFL World Championship ( it was designated Super Bowl I ). Only this time, the Chiefs will win.

Packers vs Chiefs.
Go Pack Go

Saints vs Chiefs would be a heck of a game. Think the Chiefs edge out the win

I don’t care who wins, as long as it isn’t the Packers. I’m guessing the Chiefs will be their opponent

Packers vs KC.
Packers win 34-28

A rematch of Super Bowl I! The Packers of Green Bay versus the Chiefs of Kansas City. But, this time, KC wins.

Chiefs vs Packers and Rodgers finds a way to win!

Easy.

Browns beat the Saints, 37-26.

My dream will probably be crushed by midnight, but I must root on.

Wtf? I’m about to head to my bunker as the Browns are whipping the snot out of Pittsburg. It’s gotta be the end?

Damn I was in HS the Browns last playoff win, I now have 75% white whiskers.

Two half’s but Pittsburg is taking a whooping.

I haven't seen this one yet: Bucs Browns. Bucs win

Picking today makes it easier.
Pack beats Bills

This is starting to feel a whole lot like Tom Brady may come out of nowhere and win this whole thing again.......

I was thinking Chiefs and still believe that if Mahomes can go next week. If not I'll go with Rogers and the Packers.

I would like to see Bucs Chiefs SB and have the Chiefs vaporize the Bucs.

Well... so much for the Browns Bucs...:ROFLMAO:

Now I'll go with Packers Bills and the Bills win

I made a futures $50 prop bet last summer for Buffalo, and Tampa Bay to meet in the SB. If they pull it off I hav e nice pay day coming my way.

Their was no rhyme or reason for it, and was a spur of the moment deal while at the sports book. The events of this previous weekend has me thinking I have a better than decent chance.

The Bills, although not likely have the horses to beat KC. Especially Mahomes banged up. Brady could pull an upset out out of his back side which would not be a surprise.

I also have another futures prop $50 bet on Green Bay winning the SB out right. I'm a Packers Fan, and I make this bet every year. They are looking good, but there's always that Brady guy.

My best favorite guess is the Packers by 3 points over KC. However, if Buffalo beats KC, I will have to make a bet on them to win it all, just to try and break even for the year.

I think my Packers will win it all this year. Against who? Probably the Bills, but Mahomes might come back and that would make that game very interesting.

Back